Discussion 2021 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

St Kilda are one of four teams that have approached the Tasmania government to play games here next season,will be interesting to see if Hawks and North lose their Tassie deals.
Great. The last one went so well....

How many times can Jonathan Brown say Don't worry about that ? LOL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great to see North have a win and the Hawks sink to new depths.

Snake_Baker and his North supporting mates will be celebrating long and hard tonight.

Wish we were doing the same last night.

Jesus Brisbane giving the Suns a fair hiding. This could blow right out if they wanted it too.

and what s**t luck having Andrew Stephens and Nathan Williamson umpiring in the one game. Gross.

Jesus Brisbane giving the Suns a fair hiding. This could blow right out if they wanted it too.

and what sh*t luck having Andrew Stephens and Nathan Williamson umpiring in the one game. Gross.

Thought Stevens has improved actually since the “not 15” drama against the Hawks.
Would have been an improvement on some of those from last night, I’d wager.

Thought Stevens has improved actually since the “not 15” drama against the Hawks.
Would have been an improvement on some of those from last night, I’d wager.
Stephens is my least favourite umpire and Willo is my wife’s. Probably because he always burns Carlton.

Last night was frustrating. But at least we we aren’t Suns supporters. They’ve showed a bit this year but a smashing like this probably just makes it feel like you’re a new franchise of 18 year olds getting smashed all over again.

Max needs to watch his brother. That’s how you kick them from directly in front.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back