Discussion 2021 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Last night was frustrating. But at least we we aren’t Suns supporters. They’ve showed a bit this year but a smashing like this probably just makes it feel like you’re a new franchise of 18 year olds getting smashed all over again.

Brisbane are the form team of the comp, arguably playing better than any team right now which is impressive when they are missing Lachie Neale.

You'd still expect a better performance from the Suns though given the talent they have.

The Suns being uncompetitive helps our chances of landing Ben King though, if they are going better than us it will make it harder for us to poach him.

And as I speak he kicks another goal, he's a better kick for goal than Max.

Brisbane are the form team of the comp, arguably playing better than any team right now which is impressive when they are missing Lachie Neale.

You'd still expect a better performance from the Suns though given the talent they have.

The Suns being uncompetitive helps our chances of landing Ben King though, if they are going better than us it will make it harder for us to poach him.

And as I speak he kicks another goal, he's a better kick for goal than Max.
Helps when you play in a non footy state where nobody gives a * about you and therefore you don’t have all the media on your back. Be interesting to see how Ben would go with the Melbourne spotlight on him.

Pl

plantar fascia

Yeah, but more a "we know about it, we thought we could manage, but it's just not acting as it should so now surgery" as opposed to "this is new and we were completely caught off guard", so better now than later.

Crouch also did have a fractured cheekbone, but since that's an easy thing to deal with surgery wise, no worries so it was an aside comment in same article.

Anywhoo, Suns flattered by the last a bit, totally out of it and regressed horribly week to week.

What's with knobs (libba) running and standing over the football after a free kick to slow play down?

Surely the AFL would want that ruled out of the game? Just a blight on the game.

Let's hope Port get back in this otherwise Dogs will coast into next week.

Love how the umps have tightened up on throws today. And a bit tighter on disposal in the tackle. Typical.....
Thought the exact same thing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mitch Georgiadis is a ripper. Just flushed a beautiful set shot from the right forward pocket about twenty-five out.
Got a great pair of hands too. Just a delight to watch.

Mitch Georgiadis is a ripper. Just flushed a beautiful set shot from the right forward pocket about twenty-five out.
Got a great pair of hands too. Just a delight to watch.

His old man John Georgiadis was a great player for Subiaco in the WAFL back in the 80s, got picked up for Footscray in the VFL/AFL in the 90s.

Is there a player in the league with as much pure arse as Daniel Rioli.

Is there a player in the league with as much pure arse as Daniel Rioli? Gets the reverse Milne bounce after being wrong side and kicks the winner. Talk about being kissed on the dick.

That bounce pissed me off more than it should have lol. Richmond get those bounces all the time. We couldn't pay for that.

Footy gods can jump.
I wish I could love this twice.

Was looking forward to seeing the tigers and the dogs lose on the same night.

footy can absolutely eat every dick in existence.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back