Discussion 2021 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Not even ten minutes into the second and I’ve seen six free kicks for holding the ball today. Why couldn’t we have these umps on Friday night etc etc???

I still don't understand how Carlton are so piss poor still? 17 first round picks in this team and "elite" players in cripps, Walsh, McKay, weitering, Saad, Williams....absolute bloody shambles of a club...

watching the Melb/Carlton game we should have had 68 frees from our 87 tackles going on this games ruling, atrocious the umpiring consistancy

I still don't understand how Carlton are so piss poor still? 17 first round picks in this team and "elite" players in cripps, Walsh, McKay, weitering, Saad, Williams....absolute bloody shambles of a club...

It's club.

You can have the most elite of players all together who won all the things walk into a club, and that club could turn them into a bunch of monkeys with one leg who decide that nah, might as well walk places instead of using both their arms to swing there.

So long as that club then thinks "gee, these people are brilliant and if we just tweak them that way where our glove only tickles them instead of grabs that gonad and squeeze like a mofo", then you'll have a middling team where everything looks great on paper and you end up in practice with a bunch of people ina room jerking each other off about what a great job they're doing running it all into the ground.

As this doesn't get figured out that the club needs to adapt immediately, so you realise that it's a few years later and the blokes that were good have been ridden into the ground.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't want them to win it either but I'd rather them then the doggies.

Ideally I'd love for port to win it and celebrate lifting the cup by wearing prison bars. Only for the camera to pan to Eddie
Don’t know how I’ll cope if the Dees win the flag this year...

On Pixel 4 XL using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ideally I'd love for port to win it and celebrate lifting the cup by wearing prison bars. Only for the camera to pan to Eddie

The things I’d do to see this.

sadly I think Richmond will make it a three peat this year

If not Port or Brisbane, I'd rather Richmond just win it again. Their supporters are already insufferable. One more premiership won't make a difference there and is better than the alternative.

Eh I don't hate Richmond. Not fussed if they win another.

There's this disdain I have about other historically s**t clubs, Melbourne, Bulldogs etc, winning a premiership before us.

Yes Bulldogs have 2016 but that was a great story.
The things I’d do to see this.

sadly I think Richmond will make it a three peat this year

Bit of St.Kilda 2004 vibes going on with these Demon fans. Singing and chanting from the G to where I got off at Glenferrie like they've won the flag already.

Would be a bit of a kick in the guts to see them win it this year and in doing so give us the title of longest premiership drought.

Bit of St.Kilda 2004 vibes going on with these Demon fans. Singing and chanting from the G to where I got off at Glenferrie like they've won the flag already.

Would be a bit of a kick in the guts to see them win it this year and in doing so give us the title of longest premiership drought.
We won round ten then went to the movies. And dropped our next two against Sydney and the bulldogs. Melbourne have Adelaide, bulldogs and Brisbane the next three weeks. Every chance they could emulate that.

We won round ten then went to the movies. And dropped our next two against Sydney and the bulldogs. Melbourne have Adelaide, bulldogs and Brisbane the next three weeks. Every chance they could emulate that.
Nah the supporters. We got in over our heads I reckon.

It would be such a St Kilda thing for them to win the flag this year.

I reckon most are still trembling in fear though. They're just waiting for the stuff up.

It would be such a St Kilda thing for them to win the flag this year.

I reckon most are still trembling in fear though. They're just waiting for the stuff up.

They are getting way ahead of themselves but let them go, they are like a wrongly accused prisoner getting out after 20 years in solitary. Just let them run around like they are in the wrong decade in stupid bliss. It's sweet to watch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back