Play Nice 2021 NBA Playoffs Thread - Conference Semi Finals. Nets v Bucks, 76ers v Hawks, Jazz v Clippers, Suns v Nuggets

Remove this Banner Ad

Loser fanbase, 100%. They can have Embiid with his ‘Trust the Process’. Probably will be having surgery tomorrow .

To be fair to Sixers fans (who are bad, but not on Knicks or Lakers levels of being insufferable, entitled dickbags) they have every right to throw shade at Simmons..

This was their best chance since Prime Iverson to make it to the finals and serious contend for a chip, given how the cards have fallen in these playoffs and Ben has played like a bum pretty much for most of this series.

Cannot blame them for venting really. They are a proud and passionate sporting city.

As much as I don't like their fans, having Philly back in the finals would have been amazing from a atmosphere POV

Who knows if they will ever get an opportunity like this again? Especially as they will trade Simmons and likely only get a 15 cent return on the dollar.

The irony oh Josh Smith calling out someone for not adjusting is not lost on me

He adjusted. He went from attacking the rim to shooting jumpers. He just happened to adjust the wrong way.

Also ... his problem was a familiar one. He stopped attacking the rim because he knew they would foul him and he kept missing the free throws.

Send him to Washington. Westbrook doesn't want to pass the ball and Ben doesn't want the ball so its a perfect fit.

To be honest its been frustrating watching him all season. I thought he was going to come out and show everyone he had a jump shot...

Instead, he usually dribbles down the court - gives a hand off - and then goes and stands in the dunkers spot watching someone else shoot it.

Some strong troll game here.

E4YExfUX0AI31_d

Nice dunk but it was a foul against him it's just that NBA refs are blind.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't even know what you're trying to say tbh. If it's a shot at me then I'm not really surprised.

According to the internet, it is a fancy way of calling someone timid or meek. I imagine that is directed at Ben unless you sir are milktoast

At least Brooklyn lost with Kyrie out and Harden on one leg.

This roster past the top 4 is legit terrible

Tyrese Maxey the only one who played who shoots higher than 40%

Bit unfair. Nets seem to be in the convo for best teams ever.

Sixers stink but they are not really a supper team.

Danny green injury wasn't ideal either

According to the internet, it is a fancy way of calling someone timid or meek. I imagine that is directed at Ben unless you sir are milktoast

I'd assume it's at Ben then. When I was saying Sixers fans are toxic I wasn't just talking about this series. They like to drive sportsman out of their city but constantly bagging them.

Except his physical ability of shooting has never existed lol.

It's mental with Ben. He makes a lot of 3's when practicing before games yet doesn't look to shoot during games. That's mental. Don't think he'll ever get over that hump.

Except his physical ability of shooting has never existed lol.
He can shoot though (serviceably), he’s just so scared of missing that he doesn’t shoot. A couple of his 3’s this year were right at the end of the game, Sixers last possession with no chance of winning and his shot was fine. Why? because there was absolutely no pressure if he made it or missed. Needs to get his head right and stop worrying about ‘what if I miss’

It's all well and good for people to say trade him, but I'm not sure it's gonna be that easy to get it done.

Bill Simmons has been talking about The Celtics trading Smart and Thompson for Ben on his latest podcast.

I would prefer to keep Smart tbh

Remove this Banner Ad

Back