NFL 2021 NFL - Week 2

Down 17-9

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Indeed they did.

Seattle home losses are enjoyable.
The refs tried to bail the Seahawks out in OT with that bullshiit "forward progress" call when Wilson was sacked on the goal line for the walk-off safety

The refs also robbed Julio Jones of a touchdown near the end of the 2nd quarter when he had 2 feet down in the end zone. He landed on his right foot and then got his left tippy-toe down inside the line, but they ruled his heel then touched the line afterwards... :rolleyes:

I'm glad the Titans overcame these calls to chalk up the win.

The refs tried to bail the Seahawks out in OT with that bullshiit "forward progress" call when Wilson was sacked on the goal line for the walk-off safety

The refs also robbed Julio Jones of a touchdown near the end of the 2nd quarter when he had 2 feet down in the end zone. He landed on his right foot and then got his left tippy-toe down inside the line, but they ruled his heel then touched the line afterwards... :rolleyes:

I'm glad the Titans overcame these calls to chalk up the win.

Yeah, the ever present Seattle home cooking adds a little bit of extra spice to the enjoyment when they lose.

What’s happening to the Niners RB crops now??

They dressed for the game.

Sermon one carry one concussion
Mitchel shoulder stinger
Hasty ankle.
Cannon even got a carry at the end although I am unsure if he avoided being injured on the way to the team bus.

What’s happening to the Niners RB crops now??

There all getting hurt so far this season for 49er rb's

Mostert - Out for season hurt week 1
Jeff Wilson - Out to week 8 - hurt pre season
Mitchell - Questionable for week 3 with shoulder injury vs eagles
McHasty - Questionable for week 3 with ankle injury vs eagles
Sermon - Questionable for week 3 with concussion vs eagles

They dressed for the game.

Sermon one carry one concussion
Mitchel shoulder stinger
Hasty ankle.
Cannon even got a carry at the end although I am unsure if he avoided being injured on the way to the team bus.

Maybe give the Colts a buzz about Marlon Mack? That being said not sure on his contract etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back