Preview Round 1, 2021: North Melbourne vs Port Adelaide @ Marvel Stadium | Sunday 21 March @ 1:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaso, are you actually at all interested in football?

It appears to be one of the few topics you rarely discuss.

As opposed to getting on here 24/7 and discussing everything and having an opinion on everything in every thread when the collective audience is 60 regulars?

Relax bro; season starts in 44 days

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weather report or gtfo

Don't be silly kt... It's a game of football played under a roof... No-one cares if it's raining or sunny.

All that matters is which way the wind is going!

And we all know the best way to find that out... But just in case, here is a "meteorologist" showing us:

1612580364483.png

As opposed to getting on here 24/7 and discussing everything and having an opinion on everything in every thread when the collective audience is 60 regulars?

Yes. Actual football matters.

Relax bro; season starts in 44 days

I'm sure you'll put me to sleep again between now & then.

There ya go you cry baby’s

1.thread title changed

2.knock yourselves out talking about football

I'll wait for the proper GDT thanks. :thumbsu:

Don't be silly kt... It's a game of football played under a roof... No-one cares if it's raining or sunny.

All that matters is which way the wind is going!

And we all know the best way to find that out... But just in case, here is a "meteorologist" showing us:

View attachment 1052503
I am not so certain. I remember a West Coast Rd 1 belting there in the sun and Jy’s debut game was a sunny day.

They might have to leave the roof open due to Covid 19 though.

Either way it should be a great Members only Home Game.

Is if really only 60?
At a guess I would think over the summer it would get to about 60 regulars.
The highest ever like count was on page 1 of the Polec Thread. It was champagne comedy and I have about 50 likes on last count and most of those are regulars.
So in as many words I don’t know

At a guess I would think over the summer it would get to about 60 regulars.
The highest ever like count was on page 1 of the Polec Thread. It was champagne comedy and I have about 50 likes on last count and most of those are regulars.
So in as many words I don’t know
Ha ha, I missed that post, so add one more like!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back