Preview Round 1, 2021: North Melbourne vs Port Adelaide @ Marvel Stadium | Sunday 21 March @ 1:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Actual football matters.

I'm sure you'll put me to sleep again between now & then.

I'll wait for the proper GDT thanks. :thumbsu:
Be a good name for a protest 🙃

AFM

Make Actual Football Matter

MAFM
Imagine 407,765 people marching precariously through the CBD in their footy boots and bouncing Tommy Sherrin's famous footy 🙃

Lots of optimism in here which is great!

my expectations are that we will field an older team first up with Philips being the only new draftee in round one.

Regardless, lots of new faces, youngsters and a different game plan so It could go either way!

I can certainly see an upset being a possibility but who knows!

With a fit list and the new recruits I can’t see a blowout.

So many things I’m keen to watch and seehow it goes.
- JZ , where does he play
- The new game plan - what is it?
- team selection -the new pecking order
- Cunners return
- what is our forward line?
- The new recruits fitting in
- How well do Ats, JZ, Hall, Polec go with the new game plan?
- Do we go with 2 rucks?
- Where does Walker play?Back or fwd?

Anyhow these are the things I’m looking forward to and I’m sure everyone has their list as well!

very interesting times!

Looking like it will be members only in terms of crowd

Yes, as said to me directly by the Memb. Dept. only yesterday, and reserved seat holders will be prioritised over general admission memberships if crowds are limited even further at any stage.

Lots of optimism in here which is great!

my expectations are that we will field an older team first up with Philips being the only new draftee in round one.

Regardless, lots of new faces, youngsters and a different game plan so It could go either way!

I can certainly see an upset being a possibility but who knows!

With a fit list and the new recruits I can’t see a blowout.

So many things I’m keen to watch and seehow it goes.
- JZ , where does he play
- The new game plan - what is it?
- team selection -the new pecking order
- Cunners return
- what is our forward line?
- The new recruits fitting in
- How well do Ats, JZ, Hall, Polec go with the new game plan?
- Do we go with 2 rucks?
- Where does Walker play?Back or fwd?

Anyhow these are the things I’m looking forward to and I’m sure everyone has their list as well!

very interesting times!

My only strong hunch is that Noble will favor speed to transition and cover the outside.

We might see Atu, Young, Menadue or Phoenix sooner than we think

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My only strong hunch is that Noble will favor speed to transition and cover the outside.

We might see Atu, Young, Menadue or Phoenix sooner than we think

Yeah possibly - Phoenix looks like he weighs 50kg but he has a crack!

I feel like we will a different team by years end that’s for sure

Yeah possibly - Phoenix looks like he weighs 50kg but he has a crack!

I feel like we will a different team by years end that’s for sure

I wouldn't play him for a while, as I don't want to see him get banged up, but they may tactically devise something for him.

If the direct corridor stuff continues, then you must pad it out with speed to defend the outside.

I wouldn't play him for a while, as I don't want to see him get banged up, but they may tactically devise something for him.

If the direct corridor stuff continues, then you must pad it out with speed to defend the outside.

If we play a corridor style snd it certainly looks like we are training for it, it’s going to blow our minds for a while!!!

Hall and Polec will be loving it you would think

Yes, as said to me directly by the Memb. Dept. only yesterday, and reserved seat holders will be prioritised over general admission memberships if crowds are limited even further at any stage.

Makes sense

Yes I too would like to see The Phoenix play but worried he may get squashed , but he is quick.If he does play early he must think like he is driving a car, everyone is trying to kill me and I must avoid everything at all cost , except the ball of course.

That reserved seat I buy and never use may finally come in handy.

North members have been called out for not turning up to games for some time. $40+k members and where are they?

This could expose us a little if we carent careful.......

An unexciting football club ran by sterile stolid types that don't understand football.

JB was a puppet, but at least he gave the place some pizzazz.

If we play a corridor style snd it certainly looks like we are training for it, it’s going to blow our minds for a while!!!

Hall and Polec will be loving it you would think

It will be interesting to see if any players that the consensus has on the scrapheap or deadweight are viewed differently in a new gameplan. FWIW Polec for example looked great when we were playing half reasonable football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back