List Mgmt. 2021 Trade & List Management Thread I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

what about King, surely he wants out of the Gold Coast sh*t show ????.
Do you really think that even if there was a remote chance of him leaving GC to return home to Melbourne he would choose us ahead of playing with his brother at the Saints ?

Basically write off anyone without leg speed in the draft based on a few interviews he’s given.

Also makes sense given his only draft to date = Phillips, Powell, Laz, Spicer (all have leg speed)

Stephenson and Atu also.

Seems to be more in line with the Richmond recruiting model. Speed and aggression above all else.

I think we can pencil in Horne, he’s basically Nobles wet dream. I think we will trade up for someone like Wilmot if we have to, he’s evidently not happy with our half back running options (Doesn’t bode well for Atley)

I am fairly certain someone said all that when we delisted the 11 or so way back when.

I’d be going after alex pearce, 26, can play, not slow, defends very well, improving year on year. RFA next year and will replace Taz nicely.

Do you really think that even if there was a remote chance of him leaving GC to return home to Melbourne he would choose us ahead of playing with his brother at the Saints ?

Yeah because playing with your brother seems like a massive thing these days ...... how many examples would you like of brothers that are NOT playing together .

fu**in sorry campaigner
Ok, DuckYeah I'll clarify just so you can chill out a little.

I'm friends with Alex and his family, in particularly his dad, Scott. We spoke to Alex a few years ago, but understandably, being a Tassie boy, loves WA and isn't interested in leaving, this is still the case currently. That better?

Ok, DuckYeah I'll clarify just so you can chill out a little.

I'm friends with Alex and his family, in particularly his dad, Scott. We spoke to Alex a few years ago, but understandably, being a Tassie boy, loves WA and isn't interested in leaving, this is still the case currently. That better?
Well, ya not doing us a great service. Do better

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d be going after alex pearce, 26, can play, not slow, defends very well, improving year on year. RFA next year and will replace Taz nicely.
Just immensely injury prone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back