VFL 2021 VFL R16 v Box Hill (Sat 31-Jul 12.05pm @ Olympic Park) [Kayo freebies]

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawks have been advancing the ball with forward handballs, forcing our defenders to come up to the ball, allowing subsequent forward handballs.

This time they throw it on the boot and bomb it in long resulting in an easy mark and goal.

9. 6. 60 Coll
vs
15.13. 103 Hawks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So the board/supporters sack Bucks because of our low scoring and wanted to look at a coach who's team has kicked zero.......yes zero goals in one and half quarters.

Hahahahaha, seriously you couldn't make this sh*t up.

Additionally, was that Callow that missed that goal from the top of the goal square? I thought it couldn't have been, as I heard our supporters raving about how a big a miss he was at the mid-season draft. You can't make that sh*t up either.

How did this post work out for you? At least wait until the games over before you start gloating.

So the board/supporters sack Bucks because of our low scoring and wanted to look at a coach who's team has kicked zero.......yes zero goals in one and half quarters.

Hahahahaha, seriously you couldn't make this sh*t up.

Additionally, was that Callow that missed that goal from the top of the goal square? I thought it couldn't have been, as I heard our supporters raving about how a big a miss he was at the mid-season draft. You can't make that sh*t up either.

I mean this hasn't aged particularly well, has it.

When is kelly going to get a kick and show something? He's either injured or not touching the pill. Buckley touted him as the future.

Most of the Players?Kids been the Same

Remove this Banner Ad

Back