List Mgmt. 2022 List Management: Draft, Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jackson for two first-round picks is going to make me sick, looks incredibly meh imo.
I'd rather use the two firsts and draft some forwards that can actually kick goals.

Like why are we trading in a ruckman when we already have a good one? Is Sean Darcy looking to leave or some s**t?

I reckon Jackson has done us a massive favour playing average for the back half of the year. We will argue with Dees about value and I think we will get him for the 2 late firsts and something will come back.

I reckon Jackson has done us a massive favour playing average for the back half of the year. We will argue with Dees about value and I think we will get him for the 2 late firsts and something will come back.
With the threat of Eagles and PSD I doubt we can get too cocky

Gotta keep Logue, he was awesome - competes hard at every contest and has really lifted the team’s intensity - don’t know exactly where he fits - he is similar to a Kepler Bradley in the way that you just don’t know exactly where he fits.
He is good without being brilliant…he is grunt and heart and we need both of those attributes.
He had an extra bit of spark tonight
I wonder if that means a signature was recently penned ?
If so hopefully with us 😁

He had an extra bit of spark tonight
I wonder if that means a signature was recently penned ?
If so hopefully with us 😁
He’s really starting to arrive. A preseason playing forward and practicing with the group properly and he’ll explode imo.

Dale Alcock's wife reckons they have salary cap issues which is why Acres and Logue are being low balled. I personally think that is BS. We are losing:
Lobb (700 k)
Blakely (500k)
Crowden (2-300k?)
Mundy (3-400k?)
Valente (100k)

We could also be losing Tucker and Meek. That is already like $1.8 million. Not to mention Fyfe's contract ending next year will save us 1-200k. Surely we have about 2 million + of cap space free.

Dale Alcock's wife reckons they have salary cap issues which is why Acres and Logue are being low balled. I personally think that is BS. We are losing:
Lobb (700 k)
Blakely (500k)
Crowden (2-300k?)
Mundy (3-400k?)
Valente (100k)

We could also be losing Tucker and Meek. That is already like $1.8 million. Not to mention Fyfe's contract ending next year will save us 1-200k. Surely we have about 2 million + of cap space free.
There are a lot of holes in this argument... Like, a lot.

Lobb (700 k)
Blakely (500k)
Crowden (2-300k?)
Mundy (3-400k?)
Valente (100k)

Fyfe's next contract will be a lot more than a 200k reduction.

Western is a delist for mine.
re rookie him
Lobb (700 k)
Blakely (500k)
Crowden (2-300k?)
Mundy (3-400k?)
Valente (100k)

Add wilson to that list with walters probably retireing in 2024. We have no idea about Sturt. Hamling wont be here past 2023 unless he has a year like Pearce is having this year.

Our cap is more than fine

Lobb (700 k)
Blakely (500k)
Crowden (2-300k?)
Mundy (3-400k?)
Valente (100k)

Yes because she’d definitely be privy to that and would certainly share it with randoms.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With all the talk about salary cap issues, I really doubt it.

We offered Cerra $700k x 4 last year.

Mundy retiring opens up some money.

Hamling would be on decent coin. We either salary dump trade or we place him on the rookie list.

Wilson retiring or on the minimum helps as well.

We can restructure Fyfe’s contract by extending him and reducing the amount per year.

What I like about the Jackson move is him being that jump ruckman early in quarters when it’s hot in the middle. Darcy is elite around the ground in stoppages etc, but the jumping rucks are effective against him

A goal or two between them both each game would be the focus.

How they get the two to rotate between forward and middle, with a bit of time on the pine will be for the off season - nail that and the trade will be worthwhile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What I like about the Jackson move is him being that jump ruckman early in quarters when it’s hot in the middle. Darcy is elite around the ground in stoppages etc, but the jumping rucks are effective against him

A goal or two between them both each game would be the focus.

How they get the two to rotate between forward and middle, with a bit of time on the pine will be for the off season - nail that and the trade will be worthwhile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ok that’s fine, but what do we do about Tabs injury woes, Logue has great intent but scared to have a shot on goal.

Do we put faith in Amiss or Treacy to take that next step in 2023.

Ok that’s fine, but what do we do about Tabs injury woes, Logue has great intent but scared to have a shot on goal.

Do we put faith in Amiss or Treacy to take that next step in 2023.
Last nights game you could of swapped Logue with Cox.
Meek should of played instead of Lobb, so it’s on the coaching.
Amiss, Treacy, Sturt, all need faith shown in them.
But a mature age recruit would be a wise investment.
Someone will be pushed out? A Gunston, etc?

Last nights game you could of swapped Logue with Cox.
Meek should of played instead of Lobb, so it’s on the coaching.
Amiss, Treacy, Sturt, all need faith shown in them.
But a mature age recruit would be a wise investment.
Someone will be pushed out? A Gunston, etc?
He just days a bulldogs player coming to us for Lobb? Can’t think of who with English just recently signing.

Gunston would be a great pickup and could actually see it happening. Hawks would want a 2nd rounder though.

He just days a bulldogs player coming to us for Lobb? Can’t think of who with English just recently signing.

Gunston would be a great pickup and could actually see it happening. Hawks would want a 2nd rounder though.
Gunston should be unrestricted? Or is he still contracted for next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back