List Mgmt. 2022 List Management: Draft, Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
agree…but the stench emanating from our forward line is a concern.

Schoota is inconsistent. Switta injured. Walters almost finished, Sturt almost on the delist line, Lobb almost gone, Taberner may as well be called tampon, cos he’s in for one out for three.

We DESPERATELY need amiss and Treacy to come on, and we need to prioritise forwards with everything else we have
Jackson means Logue gets to train and play as a full time forward and Darcy gets to spend more time up forward. Even if Jackson plays 0 minutes up forward, his inclusion would improve our forward line.

Not many 20 year old rucks ‘dominate’.

If Jackson comes to Freo it will be massive. 2 firsts is more than fine. He was pick 2. He’s 20 years old. Our picks will likely not be top 10. We have an abundance of youth.

This is an absolute no brainer opportunity and supporters are worried over what exactly?
Well he is coming over to play behind Darcy IMO

I want him, I like the difference that he brings compared to Darcy but his best game has been when Gawn wasn't there

Rosich's daughters used to talk about late night phone calls their dad took about Harley Bennell and other players in financial troubles while at school.
If thats true its stupid that shed openly talk about that stuff at school.
If the rumor is true and we are getting a player back in addition for Lobb, could it be Riley Garcia?
It's JJ out of contract WA boy who hasnt been a lock in the team in recent times. Will be the Steak Knives in the Lobb trade.

What’s the basis of the talk about Blake Acres wanting out? Is he just chasing an increase in $$ or genuinely wants to go?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Well he is coming over to play behind Darcy IMO

I want him, I like the difference that he brings compared to Darcy but his best game has been when Gawn wasn't there
Yes, but once again he’s 20. We’re not paying for what he’s currently achieved. His potential is AA. His base is still high.

Those saying things like ‘yeah but what has he done’. It’s as stupid as saying Erasmus, Johnson or Amiss are worth 4th rounders because they haven’t done anything.

Talls take longer. He’s tracking very well. Plus don’t underestimate then mental struggle of getting up every week for a side you are leaving.

Worth every bit of 2 first rounders. 100% a steal if both first rounder cal outside top 10 picks.

Yes, but once again he’s 20. We’re not paying for what he’s currently achieved. His potential is AA. His base is still high.

Those saying things like ‘yeah but what has he done’. It’s as stupid as saying Erasmus, Johnson or Amiss are worth 4th rounders because they haven’t done anything.

Talls take longer. He’s tracking very well. Plus don’t underestimate then mental struggle of getting up every week for a side you are leaving.

Worth every bit of 2 first rounders. 100% a steal if both first rounder cal outside top 10 picks.
Tall’s that move like ruck rovers are gold.

I'm not arguing he isn't worth 2 firsts, I am excited to bring him in

I'm just arguing that Darcy is the better player and honestly I'll be surprised if Jackson becomes as good as Darcy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unless we get a really good offer for lobb, we will be holding him to his contract again. We are playing hardball.
It just makes no sense to let him go for anything less than a very good offer. Contracted, coming off his best season with disproportionately high value for us given our key forward stocks. We're competing at the pointy end and Amiss is realistically a couple of preseasons away from becoming a monster; even if we lose him for FA compensation after next season, one more year of this level of output is worth it.

I'm not arguing he isn't worth 2 firsts, I am excited to bring him in

I'm just arguing that Darcy is the better player and honestly I'll be surprised if Jackson becomes as good as Darcy

The flexibility it will provide us is huge.

Darcy is a gun so no worries if he doesn’t become as good or better, but Jackson also has that superstar potential for a tall… as does Darcy.

50% ruck each game. Splitting time up forward. Provide contests down the line. Huge possibilities and flexibilities to our structure.

Both could work on their forward craft and give us so much.

I’m personally excited to see Jackson on Optus.

Unless we get a really good offer for lobb, we will be holding him to his contract again. We are playing hardball.
I think everyone will like this. Not interested in some steak knives player to water down the trade. We need picks because we have other wish to fry. We don’t need a flaky has been HBF’er. Wilson is playing better JJ this year and he is odds on to be delisted.

We should and will ask for a first and then likely settle for trade value that sits around late first/ early second.

If it is Bulldogs then 9, 27 > 14/15, Lobb. That rates the trade around value of pick 18.

Then 9 will be crucial component of Jackson Trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back