Training 2022 Men’s Preseason Thread - New training reports - 15/3

Remove this Banner Ad

1 before 3QT, three in the last 10 minutes
Didn’t Waterman do almost exactly the same thing against Carlton. :p

Biggest worry in this intra club for me is all our tall forwards being completely invisible. The Francis + Wright combo just doesnt seem to work, theyre always in each others space. Hopefully Jones will fix this.

Perhaps. I haven't been watching it closely enough, is he getting off the chain because he got a different match up with players retiring mid-game?
Not sure. From what I can tell he’s been mostly on the wing, which almost makes it more impressive.

I think we just got to use both spots on Martin and Tex. Both been solid today and over the pre season, don't worry about the mid season draft spot just yet, no doubt will get injuries and if AMT doesn't come back, can always use his spot for a selection in the mid season draft. I think both Martin and Tex offers good things going forward.

I’m sure a LTI will happen for us to gain access to the preseason draft so we should use both spots.

Martin should be a lock based on reports plus today and Tex looks a clear second. Number 11 looked very lively hope he plays in our VFL side.

I’m sure a LTI will happen for us to gain access to the preseason draft so we should use both spots.

Martin should be a lock based on reports plus today and Tex looks a clear second. Number 11 looked very lively hope he plays in our VFL side.
Sam Conforti, was in our VFL side last year so I’d imagine he’s still with us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I missed the game. Did we win? Please tell me we won. I can't handle another loss.
Well the good news is we won.

The bad news is we also lost.

Take this information and interpret it as you wish.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back