Dannyreed

Team Captain
Aug 2, 2018
Geelong
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Keep an eye on Jalen Wydermyer this year Dannyreed , one of my fav prospect out there
Yeah saw him a little watching Mond last year but I'll definitely put him on the watch list to get to this weekend vs Colorado. It's hard to chose who to watch this week coming up. Lots of cupcake games for big name guys. Might check out OU vs West Carolina, it'll be the sort of game you want to see Rattler not try and be a hero and just win because his guys are then their guys....something tells me he'll still try to be a hero though

Dannyreed

Team Captain
Aug 2, 2018
Geelong
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Anyone watch Matt Corral today?
I didn't watch in depth but had on in the background whilst working and caught some highlights afterward. Just seemed like normally Matt Corral, everything thrown at 100 mph, intermediate crossing routes on the money, deep ball all over the place, good with his legs. Always good to see a zero in the interception column from him, he has some massive fans Matt Corral. I'm not there yet but he has progressed each year so maybe his best is yet to come.

The guy to blackbook from that game was his wide receiver Dontario Drummond. Huge numbers, and just from the highlights you can see once he gets the ball in his hands he's hard to deal with. Corral is going to sling it all year long so we should see plenty of him.

Shade

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 14, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Colts, UVA, Southampton
A couple of guys who I noticed from the games I've seen.

Sam Howell QB UNC
Rough one for Sammy. Not his fault entirely as the offense was just completely overmatched and he was out there having to try and make magic which isn't his game. Hopefully this isn't a sign to come because they did lose a boatload of talent to the NFL this past draft. He still made some great throws in the few times he got a clean pocket but yeah this looks very similar to when Jordan Love lost his OC, HC and 8 offensive starters in the year before he came out. Hope for Sam they can get something going and give him a chance.
Great comparison there and can totally see it happening im not sure why we all thought UNC would just keep on trucking like they were some sort of powerhouse school after losing so much.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad