2nds 2022 Peel Thunder

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez. Sturt had 10m in front of him when he came out on a lead and Worner only had to chip it over the top. Then after he waited he kicked it off the side into the forward pocket and had it marked by Strom.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For those watching Steely Green (37 for South's) is an 18 year old and very draftable from what I've seen, worth having a look at at the end of the year

Don't want anyone here saying they have never seen him come draft night!
I was told both Steely and Bourne train with the league team so they are definitely a chance.

Blakely been good. Hughes probably the pick of our defense. Hamling is hobbled, not sure why he’s out there.
Tucker & Crowden handy, Henry lively.
Obviously the team is being outplayed. South better drilled & more cohesive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johnson on Florenca and Scloithe at times that quarter. Really good lesson for him and he's doing alright.

South look good. It seems their poor showing in the GF last year has been a wake up call. They look fitter and better drilled.

Other than Johnson, nothing to get excited about from a Freo perspective. Meek, Treacy, Hamling, Crowden, Sturt and Amiss have been well beaten.

Pretty terrible half. Not one player putting his hand up really. At best you could argue Hughes, Tucker and Crowden have been ok. South have probably the best 5 or 6 players on the ground led by Florenca, Ah Chee and McQuilkin.

Haven’t seen the first half.
About to watch the second now.
It sounds the bigggest winner from a freo perspective so far is Bailey Banfield?! 😩

Remove this Banner Ad

Back