Status
Not open for further replies.
FJ1-z40aQAEuk4L

Rookie Priced ....23 yo .....very quick 190 cm

Score below was injury affected

View attachment 1315501
Potential JS?

Potential JS?
Unknown ATS ....all I know is in match sims he's been performing strongly ....with Seedsman having residual issues from concussion (training incident) ....it may open a spot

He did look good in R1 last year .....height, speed, marking and strong left foot kick are all attributes teams look for ....we rarely trade for players as depth, there's normally a role identified

Unknown ATS ....all I know is in match sims he's been performing strongly ....with Seedsman having residual issues from concussion (training incident) ....it may open a spot

He did look good in R1 last year .....height, speed, marking and strong left foot kick are all attributes teams look for ....we rarely trade for players as depth, there's normally a role identified
Could be a better pick over Kemp/Perez I liked him at Brisbane

red flag 24hnbr GIF by ADAC TOTAL 24h Nürburgring

How is Long tracking?

102k M/F makes him the best loophole this year, assuming we get a playing ruck rookie, Jack Macrae the best VC selection for the rounds we know so far, cherry on top that he's at the same club at Titch incase you need a last minute captaincy change.

IMO he will spend the year at Box Hill developing his craft.

THE RACE for the final spot on Gold Coast's list is down to two, after South Australian duo Lewis Rayson and Morgan Ferres finished up with the club and returned home over the weekend.

It leaves former top-10 pick Nathan Freeman and Magarey Medal winner James Tsitas vying for the last position on the Suns' rookie list, able to sign with the club under pre-season Supplemental Selection Period (SSP) rules.

However, AFL.com.au understands the Suns are instead opting for experience and are now in the process of weighing up whether to take a punt on Freeman or Tsitas – both 26 years of age – over the coming weeks.

James-Tsitas-in-action-against-the-Roosters-during-round-11-of-the-SANFL-in-2021..jpg

Tsitas Geelong boy. Very good footballer but only little (short).

Hinge was a dfa not a trade. (just saying) Although i don't think Brisbane actually wanted to de-list him.
Might be wrong but I believe we offered him a one year deal and the Crows offered two. If he gets a role across halfback or on the wing would be locked into my side. Really liked him at Brisbane

Might be wrong but I believe we offered him a one year deal and the Crows offered two. If he gets a role across halfback or on the wing would be locked into my side. Really liked him at Brisbane
I understand this is correct

He or freeman will be playing mainly VFL anyway. Not likely to be SC relevant.

Sun's trying to build depth and improve the VFL team.
Not that I know the inner workings of the depth department but Bowes being out for 12 Weeks might open up a midfield spot for a freeman type? Reckon he’d fit in beautifully being a mature type to pig up next to Rowell and Touk. Anderson and Davies along with Flanders and Hollands and it’s an exciting mix

Not that I know the inner workings of the depth department but Bowes being out for 12 Weeks might open up a midfield spot for a freeman type? Reckon he’d fit in beautifully being a mature type to pig up next to Rowell and Touk. Anderson and Davies along with Flanders and Hollands and it’s an exciting mix
Expect Constable gets a go before Freeman if he gets picked up. Lots of talent there though. Swallow will be in the mix too.

Expect Constable gets a go before Freeman if he gets picked up. Lots of talent there though. Swallow will be in the mix too.
im hoping freeman gets a run at it. i remember when he was drafted to collingwood and i was hopeful my team got him in that draft, he came to us all banged up. I live in frankston where he played in the vfl and watched him play live 4 or 5 times. He's way too good for 2nd tier football. I saw the guy get 17 possies in a quarter with most being hardball gets. If he's healthy, i think he can become another Jack Steele, he's that good

(Log in to remove this ad.)

THE RACE for the final spot on Gold Coast's list is down to two, after South Australian duo Lewis Rayson and Morgan Ferres finished up with the club and returned home over the weekend.
It leaves former top-10 pick Nathan Freeman and Magarey Medal winner James Tsitas vying for the last position on the Suns' rookie list, able to sign with the club under pre-season Supplemental Selection Period (SSP) rules.
However, AFL.com.au understands the Suns are instead opting for experience and are now in the process of weighing up whether to take a punt on Freeman or Tsitas – both 26 years of age – over the coming weeks.

How s**t is journalism these days!

Last edited:
Haven't seen Freeman since his Pies days but he was stat padding one two receiver.

All show no go.

Forgot constable
Smart recruit
Swallow is a workhorse
The Greenwood omission makes him even more important for that grunt work now that Touk is a ball winning a grader. You need swallow to do the dirty work along with Flanders imo
Leave the others to play their natural game

Haven't seen Freeman since his Pies days but he was stat padding one two receiver.

All show no go.
dont remember that, doesnt play like that now, plays an alpha male game

having said that , i remember watching buddy play just after he got drafted and he got the cheapest 8 goals you could imagine in the 2's and thought this guy will get smashed when he plays against real footballers . he was prancing around like he was ronaldo but hadnt hit puberty yet and probably had to run around in the shower to get wet

Last edited:
Forgot constable
Smart recruit
Swallow is a workhorse
The Greenwood omission makes him even more important for that grunt work now that Touk is a ball winning a grader. You need swallow to do the dirty work along with Flanders imo
Leave the others to play their natural game
I'm hoping they go with Davies now Bowes is out, both for the team and my SC. He will be a gun and a good SC scorer.

I was a bit of a fan of Hinge in his draft year and at Brisbane. He injured his shoulder in round 1 last year so is a nice price.
Got excited as he put on 6 kgs and was running in mid group pre Christmas , but turns out apparently was Covid protocol group running . Been in my side since then and locked anyway if selected.

Wasn't going to start JHF, but now that DPP changes are in the game surely he becomes a M/F at the first set of changes, could end up being an okay slow burn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back