List Mgmt. 2022 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously we are missing a few recruiters at the moment, but Clarko, if you are reading this…. Herein lies the battle plan: I’ve saved us all some time!

Delist: Mahony*, Turner*, Atu, PWalker, Hayden, Greenwood*
Retire: Ziebell, Polec

2022 Priority picks received: 11,19

Trade

2023 R3 > GC > 42 + 46
2023 R2 + 42 + 46 > Bris > 14
Hall + 2023 R4 > Saints > 24

PSD: Logue (belly plays hard ball and gets hand caught in cookie jar)

Live trade
1 > GWS >2023 R1 + 4 (they blow their load on Sherpa Wardlaw)
GWS 2023 R1 + 19 > 6 … we fall in love with Da Buss

Draft:

4: Sheezel
6: Busslinger
11: Cadman
14: Keeler
24: Cowan
~44: Harvey

2023 Round 1 Selected Side with Clarko as coach;

B: Cowan McKay Corr
HB: Sleevo Busslinger McDonald
C: Jason LDU Sheezel
HF: Zurhaar Comben Simpkin
F: Curtis Larkey Logue
R: Goldstein Cunnington Thomas
I/C: CCJ Powell Phillips Scott
Sub: Taylor

Em: Cadman Harvey Greenwood Ford

Make no mistake, this is a wonderful looking side with so much upside, so much balance; a side which would give multiple flog supporters heartburn and windburn as we climb up the ladder - I’d suggest finals in 2024 and contending by 2025.

I like the work put into this but one slight issue with it all... if we are going after 24-28 yr olds and not many free agents left, then we won't be taking many picks to the draft and you have a mere 5! Think the only one we will get is coops

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I'm fine with keeping Walker on the list, but given the choice I'd swap Hore to the AFL list and Walker to the VFL list.

Not really like for like though... walker at 197 is needed to cover buckets.... Marty hore couldn't cover buckets.... hore is what 193 at best

More because you guys were discussing possible KPD and who might be available and with the trade picks your holding

Ben Miller is out of contract and is a free agent
198cm 98 kgs
Speed Agility Leap and 3 years development under Grimes Astbury vlastuin & Tarrant ;)
He will be signed up but the perfect type North could throw cash at to move him or atleast make him think
Free agent .. no need for that mate. How about our second next year? Cause we're 'good blokes'

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not really like for like though... walker at 197 is needed to cover buckets.... Marty hore couldn't cover buckets.... hore is what 193 at best

True, but I look at teams like the Bulldogs who have been very effective with smaller defenders in the past.

If I look at the weekend's game, Walker was too slow to the contest so I guess it doesn't matter how tall one is, if you can't get to the contest then it's not effective.

I guess Hore is at least 5cm taller than Bonar who the club has used in a similar way.

True, but I look at teams like the Bulldogs who have been very effective with smaller defenders in the past.

If I look at the weekend's game, Walker was too slow to the contest so I guess it doesn't matter how tall one is, if you can't get to the contest then it's not effective.

I guess Hore is at least 5cm taller than Bonar who the clhas used in a similar way.

Bulldogs are def getting caught out more these days... I'm assuming we are moving Dawson into the bonar role.... both he and corr are 195 odd but still need another solid tall... if we do get another tall I'm comfortable moving walks on although no one will take him so can do VFL with us if desires

Paul Curtis Curtis Taylor
Ben Miller Miller Bergman

It's starting to make sense.

A couple of other youngsters we could add are Thomas Berry and Hugh Jackson.

It's borderline genius.
Worse than when we just had the Walker Bros

McEvoy just retired..... get him down as ruck coach
Clarko:
Think About It GIF by Identity

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll just put this here so you guys will keep an eye on him and in 2 years can see how good he will be

Ben Miller
Are you our feeder team now

Send Bolton with him and you can have our 2nd rounder and the Ziebull

Last edited:
Yet they’ll still chase all the big players.

Not quite Barcelona levels but that’s only because thaeres a salary cap
Yeah players might start shunning them if they treat players like that.

We should be into Ollie Henry - even just to ramp up his contract

Can’t get a game now and they’re getting Mcstay in - psd option 😀

Yeah players might start shunning them if they treat players like that.

We should be into Ollie Henry - even just to ramp up his contract

Can’t get a game now and they’re getting Mcstay in - psd option

The players are still getting paid the same as per the contract regardless of who is paying them.

Ollie Henry - worth a crack for sure.

Collingwood are riding the wave of playing a s**t brand for the last couple of years and finally playing with some freedom and receiving more luck than anyone has ever seen.

They will get found out next year after the honeymoon period. A good side to trade a future selection with as a gamble, as my bet will be they will slide and not make the eight next year with so many of their ageing players still so critical to them.

Caroline said and I quote “Liam Shiels will be there (At North) next season”. Obviously over the hill as a player, but would provide some much needed leadership.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back