Training 2022 Training Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Main training is Thursday this week for all that are interested.

Today has just a small group of 12 AFL training at the moment.

Switta running well already so a very positive sign that it was not as bad as it could have been.

A significantly bigger Mathew Johnson was also training with the AFL squad. Must admit I wondered who it was as he was a similar size to Tracey (height). He was mainly helping the trainers but clearly desperate to be involved.

Aish just doing minor running and Ryan only came out for a minute.

Perhaps another group will train after these guys finish.
Ok, so now I am imagining a future where Johnson rests forward with Treacy having a stint on ball.

Like it? Hell yeah.

PS: can you tidy up the spelling of Treacy? I suspect auto-correct has got a hold of you.

Last edited:

Groups of three with one on one marking competitions mostly even.
However, one group consisted of Darcy, Tracey and Amiss and Darcy is just not letting them take a mark. Taking one handers over Amiss and throwing him out of the way, Tracey has more resistance but just hilarious to watch. The youngsters are getting a marking lesson.
HODORRRR !!!

Groups of three with one on one marking competitions mostly even.
However, one group consisted of Darcy, Tracey and Amiss and Darcy is just not letting them take a mark. Taking one handers over Amiss and throwing him out of the way, Tracey has more resistance but just hilarious to watch. The youngsters are getting a marking lesson.
So the guys coming out of H&S Protocols haven't been spotted? They should all be out by now I thought?

So the guys coming out of H&S Protocols haven't been spotted? They should all be out by now I thought?
I am pretty sure some were to come out on Sunday and some today (might be tonight?) But the club gave the boys the weekend off so today there should be some turning up.

Main training is Thursday this week for all that are interested.

Today has just a small group of 12 AFL training at the moment.

Switta running well already so a very positive sign that it was not as bad as it could have been.

A significantly bigger Mathew Johnson was also training with the AFL squad. Must admit I wondered who it was as he was a similar size to Tracey (height). He was mainly helping the trainers but clearly desperate to be involved.

Aish just doing minor running and Ryan only came out for a minute.

Perhaps another group will train after these guys finish.
Cheers fe. Any signs of them running the sprinklers pre-training? Or sudsing the balls with some Morning Fresh?

Does anyone know what “flush run” means?
It’s crept into Bell’s vocabulary lately when referring to players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ge3ks described it quite succinctly in another thread. 😜

Yep. Last year I had really bad lower back pain caused by a protruding disc. I had the wife and kids in the car heading down south for a day trip. We stopped for a pitstop and I went for a walk around the car. Felt the need for a fart, so I eased it out. Except it wasn't a fart. It was a fully baked log. Shocked. My back pain made me lose my fart/poop differentiation skill.
I had to awkwardly walk into the bush and ditch my jocks. Family was rightly disgusted.

Point is, we all crap our pants for different reasons. It's hardly a critical offence worthy of media coverage, and I won't hold NicNat accountable for it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His mark against Young in the Carlton game was one of my favourite moments of the year - just stuck an arm out and went 'nope'

View attachment 1396905
This was especially sweet as Young seems like a total flog. Is always the first to look at the umpire like they just ran over his dog, never just gets on with the job when it goes against him (which is routinely his fault as a deadset average footballer).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back