Fixture 2022 WCE Fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

FIRST 9 ROUNDS TIMES WST

R1: Sunday, Mar 20 West Coast Eagles vs. Gold Coast SUNS Optus Stadium (FOX) 4:40pm

R2: Sunday, Mar 27 North Melbourne vs. West Coast Eagles Marvel Stadium (FOX) 1:10pm

R3: Sunday, Apr 3 West Coast Eagles vs. Fremantle Optus Stadium (FOX) 4:20pm

R4: Saturday, Apr 9 Collingwood vs. West Coast Eagles Marvel Stadium (FOX) 4:35pm

R5: Friday, Apr 15 West Coast Eagles vs. Sydney Swans Optus Stadium (FOX) 5:40pm

R6: Saturday, Apr 23 Port Adelaide vs. West Coast Eagles Adelaide Oval (FOX) 4:05pm

R7: Friday, Apr 29 West Coast Eagles vs. Richmond Optus Stadium (SEVEN) 6:10pm

R8: Saturday, May 7 Brisbane Lions vs. West Coast Eagles The Gabba (FOX) 7:25pm

R9: Sunday, May 15 West Coast Eagles vs. Melbourne Optus Stadium (FOX) 3:20pm

R10: GWS v West Coast (GIANTS Stadium), TBC

R11: West Coast v Western Bulldogs (Optus Stadium), TBC

R12: Adelaide v West Coast (Adelaide Oval), TBC

R13: Bye

R14: West Coast v Geelong (Optus Stadium), TBC

R15: West Coast v Essendon (Optus Stadium), TBC

R16: Richmond v West Coast (MCG), TBC

R17: West Coast v Carlton (Optus Stadium), TBC

R18: Hawthorn v West Coast (MCG), TBC

R19: West Coast v St Kilda (Optus Stadium), TBC

R20: Gold Coast v West Coast (Metricon Stadium), TBC

R21: West Coast v Adelaide (Optus Stadium), TBC

R22: Fremantle v West Coast (Optus Stadium), TBC

R23: Geelong v West Coast (GMHBA Stadiuim), TBC

1639016430194.png

Last edited:

Ah yes the annual game against a competitive early season Gold Coast Suns as opposed to getting them in Round 18 when they’re in the midst of a 6 game losing streak after starting the year brightly.

Getting sick of being beaten or even challenged by Fold Coast.
We need an easier draw if we're to prove we're the best and premiership worthy.

Ah yes the annual game against a competitive early season Gold Coast Suns as opposed to getting them in Round 18 when they’re in the midst of a 6 game losing streak after starting the year brightly.
This was my exact thoughts, saw the draw and rolled my eyes. We get the Gold Coast when their at their peak, instead of later in the year when their crap.
My other thought was this means we get Brisbane at the Gabba in the last round.
Swap the schedule, give us Brisbane at home first up. Have they even played at Optus?

This was my exact thoughts, saw the draw and rolled my eyes. We get the Gold Coast when their at their peak, instead of later in the year when their crap.
My other thought was this means we get Brisbane at the Gabba in the last round.
Swap the schedule, give us Brisbane at home first up. Have they even played at Optus?

Same here - AFL doing GC a solid by getting their biggest road trip out of the way straight up, leaving us with a trip to the GABBA in one of the round 20s. Bullshit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's be honest, the hugely unconvincing performance against GC in Round 1 this year was a pretty decent indicator of where the side was at (especially mentally). I'm actually pleased we're getting them again. Very much hoping we come out and make a statement with a big win. Anything less will have me concerned about a repeat season in the nether-zone.

Sick of the ******* timeslot and what it means for 6 day breaks and opponents having a larger break than us for games. I dont give a * who the opponent is. To ease travel burden for both ourselves and freo we should start the season on a friday, go into our bye on a sunday evening, come out of our bye on a thursday like normal and finish the season on a sunday.

Above all else, opponents, playing at the G etc. This is the single biggest factor in our fixture. It's all about recovery.

If we can't beat gold coast at home round 1 we don't deserve to play finals.

Reckon we win by 10 goals though.

How about getting Gold Coast when they are sh*t for once? Last 3 years played them in either rd 1 or rd 2. It's absolute ******* bullshit
Who cares when we play them, we should beat them easily if we want to be taken seriously.

Who cares when we play them, we should beat them easily if we want to be taken seriously.
They are up and about every single year in first month of season competing with every team in the league. After that they fold and lose games by 60+ regularly.

2019: Started season 3-1
2020: Started season 3-1
2021: Started season 1-3, but lost 3 games by 25, 10 and 11 points. won their game by 59

Remove this Banner Ad

Back