2023 AFL DRAFT - National Draft completed, PSD & Rookie Draft Wednesday @ 3pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a pretty bad person too.
Serial killer bad or
cb1cdfa3-19d9-44ca-ad55-5272410f3447_text.gif

If we're talking teenage years, Shoenmakers has them covered.

There was no Social Media back then so you wouldn't know about a lot of players characters. I grew up in Drouin and our family knows Geoff personally, he's been over to our house. I can tell you that he hates Gary vehemently, and I'm not going to say here why.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mark McVeigh coached the Allies side (and he is now an assistant coach at the Swans) and we picked Snell late in the draft. It is also note worthy that McVeigh likely did not recommend Schoenmaker to the Swans.

Mark McVeigh apparently coached the Allies side (annd he is now an anssistant coach antht eh Swans) and we picked Snell late in the draft. It is also note worthy that McVeigh likely did not recommend Schoenmaker to the Swans.
Yep. Says it all. Guy barely has two brain cells to rub together it seems. Not that it means much coming from a post on Bigfooty, but I can tell you that the rumours are pretty spot on. Pretty average bloke. who knows. might grow up one day..

Absolutely zero midfield depth Hawthorn yet we keep going for forwards and defenders in the drafts…

What happens if Newcombe or Day go down?

Sorry, what?

Nash, Worpel, Ward, Mackenzie, MacDonald, Moore, Hustwiate, Stephens, Amon, Maginness are all capable of playing midfield full time or covering injuries. We're stacked there.

Our forward line has been the biggest issue as of late. We needed to address it and we did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back