Forwards:Lachie FogartyCharlie CurnowJesse Motlop
Followers:Marc PittonetAdam CerraSam Walsh
Interchange:Jordan BoydMatthew CottrellGeorge Hewett
Jack Martin
Emergencies:David CuninghamBrodie KempMatthew Kennedy
Matthew Owies

Last edited:

Stiff for Kemp, very unlucky.

But he has not had a great finals series and Marchbank has been excellent. Weitering, McGovern and Marchbank is enough against Brisbane where we need more pace.

Cunners and Owies have been liabilities. Some of Owies' disposals last week, and there weren't many, were awful.

I love Boyd, adds toughness and foot skills.

Love Hollands coming in. We've gotta run, run, run against the Lions

Perfect selection

March is 5% off putting together a perfect game.

Kemp is on a bit of a confidence spiral.

Owies the funny one (despite my dislike after 2022, he has becoming sharpshooter).

Kemp has a bright future but he had a stinker last Friday.

Joel smith killed him and his defensive lapses cost us several easy goals.

Happier with the team this week than last week even though I can understand people who disagree

Yeah Kemp was all over the shop last week. He wasn’t overly fantastic the week prior either (Amartey / McDonald got away from us in stages of that game).

He’s been terrific this year, however you unfortunately can’t have any weak links in your defence in finals and especially against this mob. They’ll pounce on it straight away. Feel for the kid but he’ll bounce back, he’s just had a slight dip in form at the wrong time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And Owies was poor last week. Turned it over and had limited impact.
I agree owies was poor but has played well enough to not to get dropped .. I probably would have dropped Marchbank over kemp as he makes me shiver as well .. look 2 from Marchbank , cincotta and kemp and Voss the boss choose the former

Kemp has a bright future but he had a stinker last Friday.

Joel smith killed him and his defensive lapses cost us several easy goals.

Happier with the team this week than last week even though I can understand people who disagree

Shocked at the number of people shocked at Kemps' omission.

Probably cost us 4 goals due to being poor in aerial contests or leaving his man free out the back last week.

He had a really poor game.

Good side.

Think we’ve missed some of Boyd’s delivery. Personally would have dropped Cinc who looks exhausted, but no upset with Kemp being dropped who was messy last week.

Cunner isn’t a surprise. Kennedy was rusty but I’d play him as sub. Owies has a great year, but has barely been near it.

Overall, well balanced side.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Ultimately trust the MC but I don’t like these changes.

I think we’re going in far too tall, which I think is a worry against a very quick Lions outfit.

We’ve got only two small forwards in the team - Fogarty (doesn’t kick goals) & Motlop. I worry our forward-half pressure (or lack thereof) will be an issue. Hopefully i’m wrong.

Martin and Cottrell are basically like smalls at ground level...both have good speed, defensive intent and are goalkickers. Add to Motlop amd Fog that is basically 4 and good forward pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back