Forwards:Lachie FogartyCharlie CurnowJesse Motlop
Followers:Marc PittonetAdam CerraSam Walsh
Interchange:Jordan BoydMatthew CottrellGeorge Hewett
Jack Martin
Emergencies:David CuninghamBrodie KempMatthew Kennedy
Matthew Owies

Last edited:

It’s getting exciting

So which opponent do we prefer for the GF next week?

I’m not too sure if I want a great GF atmosphere or see the Pies go out tonight!

I think GWS are vastly under rated after last year and a slow start this year. They are like the pies last year, where their last half has been amazing. A big difference is that they have a nucleus of good players all with finals experience and who are bleeding after near misses a few years ago. I expect them to go all the way.

I have 1 spare ticket for the game tomorrow, which includes the pre-match function at The Plough Inn. My bro has fallen ill and can no longer go. Just looking for what I paid - $300. The function includes a complimentary drink, canapes, a former player Q&A, and runs from 1.30pm to 4.00pm. Ticket is in section 416.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't believe I'm missing this game.
Mrs KohPhi's birthday, and I'm taking her to see Pseudo Echo!!
Dude, I last saw Carlton in a Prelim in 2000. That's 23 years ago. I'm in my fifties now and have flown from Perth to Brissie for this game. I told the wife I may not be alive for the next prelim that the Blues are in.

Screw the concert and watch the game, there may be many more but maybe not. Don't miss the opportunity or you may end in a Funky Town Living the Dream

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back