Rumour 2023 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 37!, 1 (busted) BIG FISH ALERT last October 9th) (9 confirmed! 17 Busted!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Caleb Daniel would be a massive upgrade on Smith. The only downside is Daniel doesn’t have to long kicks in him but we have plenty of those with Worrell, Keane and Murray.
Why get Daniel if we re-sign Smith

One thing is our lack of depth, experienced players in the 26-30 age bracket. We will also lose more experience in next 1-2 years.

No issue in bringing 1-2 players Daniel’s age. He hasn’t been injury prone and you imagine would have a number of years left. Plus he can kick.

If it’s Daniel or McHenry/Murphy I know which way I’m leaning as long as he doesn’t cost us much which if it’s a salary dump should be a 3rd-4th rounder.

I hope Caleb comes cheap. At 28, surely thats a token 4th round trade or something.
Would be a shrewd pick up

Smith looks just about done so there's a spot there

We haven't really had a half back distributor. Milera unfortunately you almost have to rule a line through. Too many major injuries and his output has never reached where I thought/hoped it would

Low cost as you said

We haven't really had a half back distributor. Milera unfortunately you almost have to rule a line through. Too many major injuries and his output has never reached where I thought/hoped it would

Low cost as you said
Also, appears to be a player in need of a change of environment.

May not be alone for Doggies players...

Low cost as you said

He’s on serious coin.

That cost isn’t low

Surely we'd be taking him at a split paid contract. You wouldn't think we'd outright take his contract on board.
Yeah I’d imagine it’s a 3rd rounder and the Dogs still pay some of his money. Bit like the Grundy stuff

Is there any idea of what Daniel is currently on?

Edit: just looked it up - 700-750k over the next two

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unrealistically LDU and McCluggage. Plus had a go at Gulden. Didnt someone show up and also say we were looking good for Tim English?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yeah I read the English rumour on here also a month or so back , but then you got this

English is going to West Coast, a reliable source dropped the other day he has just bought a new house in Perth

Remove this Banner Ad

Back