NFL 2024 NFL Draft (April 25th-27th)

Will there be a Punter or Kicker taken day 2?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I am predicting 7 trades, 6 WRs and 6 QBs in the first round.

Most trades will be towards the end of the first round, with teams moving up for a few of the picks 28-32.

As a Ravens fan, we will be one of the teams that trades out and drop back a few spots into the second round. Not sure I even wish to bother watching today…. As day 2&3 are usually Ravens days.

Pick 3 firming up as the pivotal pick in the draft. Do the Patriots pick or trade?

Most rumours in the 12 hours before the draft are on the money, but in the days of social media I doubt that is true as the are way too many “insiders” out there.

Pick 3 firming up as the pivotal pick in the draft. Do the Patriots pick or trade?

Most rumours in the 12 hours before the draft are on the money, but in the days of social media I doubt that is true as the are way too many “insiders” out there.
Would love to see every single mock draft published ruined by pick 3.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grabbed the items to make breakfast from work which is a hotel. They had no beans or pudding to liberate thou 😢
Ah so you work at a hotel, I used to do night shift doing that also. I was thinking you worked at 7 eleven.

Wow that's devotion..supposed it's paid off..

"At age 10, Williams and his father created“The Plan” and laid out an aggressive training regimen to put him on the path to the NFL, including sessions with sports psyc hologists, specialized diets and 5:30 a.m.workouts at the Prince George’s Sports and Learning Complex in Landover, Md."

Back