VFL 2nd Elimination Final - Collingwood vs Werribee at North Port Oval (Pies into 2nd SF, replay in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks maye ppl around here are odd sorry for not realising he was late inclusion last week....i was away and didnt see game

Well I did not know that and I was not even Talking about you

May be worried that his dream of playing with his Pies is coming to an end, whether it's true or not.
I'm led to believe that the club tried to initiate a new contract after Anzac Day but Seedsman didn't want a bar of it at that stage. May not have been a wise move as its been all downhill from that time.

Is there a rule on players from the AFL team playing in the VFL for finals? Do they have to pay a minimum of games in the VFL?

Anybody who has played 1 AFL or VFL game for the year is eligible, unless they've played AFL since July 1st, in which case they need to have played at least 6 VFL games and have played no more than 12 AFL games in total for the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Caff's stats were really good, would play AFL next week if our season wasn't over.
He's one of several players who've rather strangely been written off by a few people around here, hard to figure out why. Out of sight, out of mind perhaps!? I look forward to having him available again next year, even though some of the young players may go past him, he can still be a very useful player.

Anybody who has played 1 AFL or VFL game for the year is eligible, unless they've played AFL since July 1st, in which case they need to have played at least 6 VFL games and have played no more than 12 AFL games in total for the year.

Oh right. Adding Moore to the forward line will help a lot.

I'm led to believe that the club tried to initiate a new contract after Anzac Day but Seedsman didn't want a bar of it at that stage. May not have been a wise move as its been all downhill from that time.
What a shame

He's one of several players who've rather strangely been written off by a few people around here, hard to figure out why. Out of sight, out of mind perhaps!? I look forward to having him available again next year, even though some of the young players may go past him, he can still be a very useful player.

Caff be great Depth and probably play a few AFL Games next year

Can't wait for next week, what a team we will have. Thought Sammy Dwyer was fantastic today along with plenty of our VFL listed players, TA was also quality down back.

Frost was BOG, don't care what anyone says, without him it would have been a much closer game.

Agreed, he was great. About 5 mins into the last quarter he was on the bench for some stupid reason, and sure enough Werribee scored a goal.

Can't wait for next week, what a team we will have. Thought Sammy Dwyer was fantastic today along with plenty of our VFL listed players, TA was also quality down back.

Be Huge Underdogs vs Willy or Sandi.

Though we get some great Talent Back

With the number of potential senior listed players returning as stated by fellow posters, I for one would be happy for Caff to make way next week for an AFL or VFL player that has played an important part in getting the VFL team to this position in the finals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back