VFL 2nd Elimination Final - Collingwood vs Werribee at North Port Oval (Pies into 2nd SF, replay in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

The club normally do review pretty quickly post season, then delistings / signings follow soon after.

I guess the club will wait until the VFL finishes before beginning that process?

Or not? Anybody know?

Last edited:

The club normally do review pretty quickly post season and delistings / signings follow soon after.

I guess the club will wait until the VFL finishes before beginning that process?

Or not? Anybody know?

They'll wait until the VFL finishes.

But not too long. Last year for example, Brett Goodes and Tom Young won a premiership for Footscray on the Sunday afternoon and were given their pink slips the very next morning...:eek:

Greenwood and Sinclair eligible?
Have they played 6 or more VFL games

Not sure VP. It was orderly with lots of streamers and chearing and chanting

(What do they call those things with all the streamers on a stick that the cheer squads used to use at the G?:p

Floggers (not the BF definition):D

Would appreciate if the likes of MagpieBat mattys123 TradeDraft and those who have religiously followed the VFL could take the time to predict their final 22 players for next week?

Thanks in advance for all of your efforts in keeping those of us informed whilst interstate, overseas or simply unable to attend.

You offer us the next best thing to being there plus all the facts and stats!:thumbsu:

Last edited:
Would appreciate if the likes of MagpieBat mattys123 TradeDraft and those who have religiously followed the VFL could take the time to predict their final 22 players for next week?

Thanks in advance for all of your efforts in keeping those of us informed whilst interstate, overseas or simply unable to attend.

You offer us the next best thing to being there plus facts and stats!:thumbsu:

Scharenberg Pendlebury Seedsman
Armstrong Marsh Maynard
Dwyer Goodyear Young
Karnezis Reid Hellier
Kennedy Still Moore
Witts Macaffer Moloney
Cox Manteit Williams Wallace Close Taylor

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best photo I took today probably, Frosty and Pendles getting cosy after the win;

10418524_524144007750931_364547144135877860_n.jpg

More here;

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.524143014417697.1073741837.494082390757093&type=3

Was sitting with De Goey, Freemo, Pendles, Reidy, Bucks, Goody in the grandstand. I was so nervous lol

I was with the "bad" boys in the third.......Williams,Steele,Adams and wait for it..............The Big Show! :D

Best photo I took today probably, Frosty and Pendles getting cosy after the win;

10418524_524144007750931_364547144135877860_n.jpg

Frosty: "It's been a pleasure lads, I'm now finished for the year. Good luck for the finals!"

He's one of several players who've rather strangely been written off by a few people around here, hard to figure out why. Out of sight, out of mind perhaps!? I look forward to having him available again next year, even though some of the young players may go past him, he can still be a very useful player.
Realistically he's 28 with 2 knee reco's. He is a useful player yes but never more than that. Not sure where he's going to get a game other than as injury cover.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back