Preview 2nd Semi Final, 2020: Richmond v St.Kilda - Metricon Stadium, Friday 9th October, 7:50PM AEDT

Who Wins?

• Tigers

Votes: 52 48.6%
  • Saints

Votes: 55 51.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've become strangely more optimistic about this game. I was pretty despondent about losing Ryder, Long & Carlisle, but now there is a sense of belief. If we play as a team in the complete sense of the word, we could give the tiges' a real shake. Hanners, Roma, Steele, and Jones, to play big games. Billings and Hill to shine in the last quarter.
Whatever the result, it's been a great ride. See you on the other side lads.
Go Saints.

I've become strangely more optimistic about this game. I was pretty despondent about losing Ryder, Long & Carlisle, but now there is a sense of belief. If we play as a team in the complete sense of the word, we could give the tiges' a real shake. Hanners, Roma, Steele, and Jones, to play big games. Billings and Hill to shine in the last quarter.
Whatever the result, it's been a great ride. See you on the other side lads.
Go Saints.

I'm a bit more optimistic with the ins announced today, especially with Battle getting up for the game, I think that gives us a fighting chance.

I'm still expecting us to lose but remaining hopeful we can pull off an upset and dreaming of how good it would be to knock Richmond out in straight sets and stick it up their arrogant supporters. If we thought this place was going off after the win against the Dogs it will be twice as nuts if we can upset the Tigers.

Last edited:
Jono Marsh.
Is there anything more St Kilda than him? Rough, had a bad trott and an underdog. Worked his way back from the bottom to be playing in AFL finals.

The dogged heart of a warrior with no inclination to back down from a fight. The bloke has many doubters, even from fans themselves. But I see him as a bloke who will leave it all on the field, just to back his mates in and scrap for the win.

A true epitome of what it takes to be a Moorabbin marvel. Tough, fierce and ready for the fight.

He will have 21 other mates out there, all willing for the same thing. All knowing that he has their back and that they have his.

Strength through loyalty. There's no bigger place for that than in finals.

They told us all that we were not ready, that we will fail. But the old Moorabbin ghosts are showing through.

This is our time.

This is St kilda.

#TogetherWeRise

Written by Jonathon Marsh
Spoken by KingsRansom
For the Jono Marsh Management Team

I'm a bit more optimistic with the ins announced today, especially with Battle getting up for the game, I think that gives us a fighting chance.

I'm still expecting us to lose but remaining hopeful we can pull of an upset and dreaming of how good it would be to knock Richmond out in straight sets and stick it up their arrogant supporters. If we thought this place was going off after the win against the Dogs it will be twice as nuts if we can upset the Tigers.

Win or lose, it's been a solid season, and bodes well for the next few years ... I reckon we're going to show the players who nominate other clubs in trade period that they've made a huge mistake ...

... see you all after the siren!

Like to see Lynch & Howard as the only one’s in Richmonds forward line early on with the ball kicked over the back, soon see how good Lynch’s hammy is trying to catch Howard.

Howard looked kinda sluggish earlier in the year, but he's really shown a serious degree of pace for a big fella late in the piece. Looking forward to watching him for the next 200 games.

Win or lose, it's been a solid season, and bodes well for the next few years ... I reckon we're going to show the players who nominate other clubs in trade period that they've made a huge mistake ...

... see you all after the siren!

Yeah even if we lose it will still be our best season in 10 years and with so many good young players like King, Clark, Coffield and Paton we will only get better.

If Sunshine Saints training update is anything to go by, we have planned for Richmond and their intercept game.

Brisbane gave us the blueprint.

Just need to execute now.

Without doubt.

Gotta get right up to them too...

Will be doing my best to not lose my shyt when they get a cheapie out the back because we are playing the system.

Still reckon this is very, very winnable if we play to the plan.

I feel like this is the first match for many years that I might be able to sit back and relax and just enjoy watching the guys play footy. All my expectations have been met and exceeded.

Having said that, if we're within a kick with 5 minutes left the neighbours might be calling the police
I have gone in FAR too hard with tigers mates to relax. I think either way I have lost mates. 😬
If you look at the last time played our team is not much worse, maybe down Carlisle only on baseline. We did not have Paddy last time...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back