Player Watch #34: Jack Graham

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I remember hearing somewhere his nickname was 'dad' because he looks about 35. That's what I've been going with haha.

He really does look like a dad with primary school aged kids.

I think he looks older than 35.

Jack is 40 to me.

Look forward to being at Subiaco to witness Jack the Second's debut.

First of many.

Haere Ra

Wish I could be going to this game now. Grrr
I expect both you and tugga to cheer for him in my absence.

So thats 3 of the 4 we drafted to make debuts this year, not bad.....
Where is the poster that laughed me off at the start of the year when he announced no team ever debuted 4 draftees in a year, shame Garth got injured otherwuse he woukd have also...

Well done Jack stick it up them

our boys on draft night at the table had the biggest s**t eating grins calling this blokes name with our 2nd pick cant wait for him to debut and put fyfe on his arse

(Log in to remove this ad.)

our boys on draft night at the table had the biggest s**t eating grins calling this blokes name with our 2nd pick cant wait for him to debut and put fyfe on his arse
Thats because they expected him to go before the pick we took bolton at lol

Thats because they expected him to go before the pick we took bolton at lol

They probably got to our first pick and thought "well graham is gone, bolton looks decent"

And then when our second rolled around they were going through the names available and stumbled upon another J Graham and thought well hes got the same name so * it he might be decent

Then when he turned up for preseason and they realized it was the right one all along they just took credit

They probably got to our first pick and thought "well graham is gone, bolton looks decent"

And then when our second rolled around they were going through the names available and stumbled upon another J Graham and thought well hes got the same name so **** it he might be decent

Then when he turned up for preseason and they realized it was the right one all along they just took credit
Wouldnt surprise me. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back