Player Watch #34 Jordan Dawson - the next great Swans mid

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Superstar swan

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 16, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Imo hes a top 5 -10 player on our list because of his marking and foot skills.

Buddy
Kennedy
Parker
Rampe
Papley
Aliir are the only ones that are clearly ahead of him

TheMase

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 20, 2001
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
Awesome signing.

Have to admit was never really concerned. He can see the young group around him building towards something, why would he leave?

Kid has all the makings of a top line AFL footballer. Club have done a great job with his development.

Swan4Life

All Australian
Jan 29, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Buffalo Bills
I wonder if they threw a 3-4 year contract at him and if so did his agent tell him that he could get more dosh after 2 years

Anyway, good to have him on board.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

swannyfan

Club Legend
Apr 1, 2010
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Wall St. Turtles
3 beauuudiful long i50 passes at 90%+ DE (so well controlled they looked like top spin lobs). Josh kelly would be hard pressed to top those highlights all in the one game. Surely not too many a more beautiful kick going around at the moment.

DeadlyAkkuret

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 10, 2007
Ensconced in velvet
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Lakers, West Ham
3 beauuudiful long i50 passes at 90%+ DE (so well controlled they looked like top spin lobs). Josh kelly would be hard pressed to top those highlights all in the one game. Surely not too many a more beautiful kick going around at the moment.
Had the commentary team drooling.

Outstanding prospect for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wayne Swan

Premium Gold
Sep 9, 2013
AFL Club
Sydney
For sure his agent would have wanted two years knowing he is tracking to much bigger $ next contract.

He has footy smarts, calm under pressure, always in the right place, good vision, makes good choices and has a laser like long boot. Love him kicking in too, get the ball in his hands fellas!

Kummerspeck

Premiership Player
Sep 12, 2013
AFL Club
Sydney
We used to have one bloke who was even better, but he’s working over in Perth now.
I remember when Jetta started getting some confidence in his game in 2012 and when he got the ball you were comfortable he was going to so something good with it. Dawson's not at Jetta's level yet, but the same feeling is there when he gets the ball and goes for a run.

Top Bottom