Rumour 3AW - rumour Grundy wants back to S.A.

Remove this Banner Ad

North Melbourne offered Dustin Martin a huge salary increase... why didn’t he go?

There's a big difference between moving around within the same city to moving to a new city in a different state. This might come as a shock to you, but not everyone reckons Melbourne is the most liveable city in the world, me being one of them. I'm a Victorian and I'd rather live in Adelaide than Melbourne.

Grundy is a star but there's no way the crows give up a potential number 1 pick + another first rounder for a bloke that's a free Agent at the end of next yr.
As scared as Jennifer Jenkins is about contact if I was Pyke I'd make him ruck all next yr.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be honest, our pick from Carlton would be off limits.

I could see this getting done for Carltons second rounder and Jake Kelly

If that’s your offer then I could see you not getting anywhere near Grundy.

If the Carlton pick is off limits then Grundy is off limits.

Not even Dodoro would offer something that bad

That’s like us offering you a 3rd Rd pick and Tyson Goldsack for the Crouch brothers

If that’s your offer then I could see you not getting anywhere near Grundy.

If the Carlton pick is off limits then Grundy is off limits.

Not even Dodoro would offer something that bad

That’s like us offering you a 3rd Rd pick and Tyson Goldsack for the Crouch brothers

WTF?

Jake Kelly would be worth an early 2nd rounder, combined with pick 19, points wise, that would be a top 10 pick, more than enough to get Grundy over the line

This is the silliest thing Ive heard. Even the players currently playing for Adelaide dont want to be playing for Adelaide, that much was clear enough. Why on earth would someone * their career to come join them?

WTF?

Jake Kelly would be worth an early 2nd rounder, combined with pick 19, points wise, that would be a top 10 pick, more than enough to get Grundy over the line

It don't quite work like that. Regardless Jake Kelly isn't the sort of player we need.

More likely story.

Grundy's manager is trying to squeeze Collingwood for more money by floating a rumour that he's looking to leave.

If he can get a SA team to actually make a substantial offer, it'll be party time at said manager's office.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back