3rd T20 International; Australia v England @ Melbourne.

Remove this Banner Ad

Heading along tonight - putting my Jane Bunn hat on I'd say that most of the rain seems to be going through the northern suburbs and should skip the G.

Would love to see Lynn go off, first time seeing him play live.

Heard a funny story about 'curvy' Jane Bunn when she did weather at country station WIN News. As she was doing the national weather with the satellite map of Australia the director would have to say 'ahh Jane, can you take a step back, you are obscuring half of Queensland !!".

Heard a funny story about 'curvy' Jane Bunn when she did weather at country station WIN News. As she was doing the national weather with the satellite map of Australia the director would have to say 'ahh Jane, can you take a step back, you are obscuring half of Queensland !!".

Sounds better than watching this non event of a T20 'exhibition' series.

Can we complain about the 'minefield' pitch yet or do we actually have to wait until we can see it? :joycat::joycat:
We are all waiting in great anticipation of Pluggers pitch report. If Australia bat first, no doubt the pitch will be a road, have shitloads of runs in it. However if England bat first, no doubt the pitch will be a minefield and they will be doing well to score anything over 100.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heading along tonight - putting my Jane Bunn hat on I'd say that most of the rain seems to be going through the northern suburbs and should skip the G.

Would love to see Lynn go off, first time seeing him play live.
The ground staff were primed but it doesnt look like they will be needed.

Ive got ripper seats in N19 behind the bowlers arm.

It's the fourth time I've heard him say it this summer. Is he in denial, or does he just think we are all idiots with no memory.

Hes working off the theory that if you say something enough, it becomes the truth.

Estimate of crowd in Melbourne tonight?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Jesus that's a shocking crowd. International T20s are struggling like the ODIs.

Jesus that's a shocking crowd. International T20s are struggling like the ODIs.

Stupid time for a game, most people who play cricket can’t really go unless you leave straight from your game and relies on finishing early or on time at least

Plus this summer has dragged on a bit. I have been to the test, odi and most BBL games this summer but I’m over it now

Remove this Banner Ad

Back