Game Day 40 seconds to go...

Remove this Banner Ad

If Brad Scott comes out and says we know what we are doing wrong, I will *in cry! There is some real mental issues amongst the group. We are no good. You can say we have come close to some good sides but when the heat goes on, we fold. Piss weak!

Don't know why he rushed it for. Each time he had it, there was no one near him. Milk the bloody timer!!!

Petrie played a competitive game. He's coping some unfair flak over the last couple weeks. Not a champion, but honest.

Last week we were told, ' how coachable the group is ' and we will fix our LITTLE mistakes.
One week later and we s**t our pants and make the same dumbass mistakes again.

Why didn't a player just create an opportunity like a short pass and kill the clock..
4 points and a win given away for that bull****

North melbourne I love you , but man today just F'N done it for me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why didn't a player just create an opportunity like a short pass and kill the clock..
4 points and a win given away for that bull****

They were all s**t scared and didn't want to take responsibility if they dropped a sitter.

Cunnington was the only one who tried to. Even then, it was half hearted.

Drew chokes again

I thought Petrie did hold onto the ball for as long as he could. The umpire had called play on and Rutten started coming towards him. The bigger issue is why didn't we just spoil the ball over the boundary, how did it end up back in the corridor.

Anyway, forget the last 40 seconds, the biggest issue is how we let a 5 goal lead slip in the last 15 minutes.

He was fine today, that was not his fault open your eyes people. It was the same s**t as last week all over again NOT ONE player even tried to run out and present for him fitness looks terrible. Also I suspect they were probably told to go man on man and everyone was too scared to leave their player and present

Oh that video hurts.................. why do they have so much open space in the fwd 50. Just flood every bloody player back if we have to. Shouldn't be one on one in the 50.

Ironic that sitting in Crows coaching box is milburn......FFS get us a defensive minded assistant coach, maybe even one from a successful side who knew how to defend.
Something tells me BS has built this side backwards. You gotta defend first and foremost, look at all the successful sides through history.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back