Player Watch #8: Bailey Scott

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look at the carry on in this thread about Bailey missing a few kicks.
Look at our senior players that do the same thing in Lmac , Jy ect but let’s smash a kid who is busting his ring against the odds.
None of you flogs are true shinboners
Yeah, I agree. Not only do all of our players miss a few kicks, every player in the comp does. Its a bit weird saying Jy is a senior player tho, he turned 24 two months ago.

I’ve made my feelings known on Bailey

He’s not best 22 for mine when everyone fit

He lacks composure which is probably cos he’s running at top speed ala Atley a lot. He’s a poor decision maker and kick, the efficiency is bumped up when you play defence and hit kicks to uncontested players sideways and back often
FFS, he’s also a 21 year kid who’s played less than 50 games.

FFS, he’s also a 21 year kid who’s played less than 50 games.

Under 3 coaches with 3 different approaches to what he should be doing to become a player and what role he should play.

Bailey is a microcosm of the way we’ve messed ourselves.

I’ve made my feelings known on Bailey

He’s not best 22 for mine when everyone fit

He lacks composure which is probably cos he’s running at top speed ala Atley a lot. He’s a poor decision maker and kick, the efficiency is bumped up when you play defence and hit kicks to uncontested players sideways and back often
Yes TZ, everybody on this board has more than a good idea of your opinion about Bailey, and every player on the list, and the AFLW list as well. You voice your opinions so often I would not be surprised if 80% of your near 29,000 posts are about you bagging the club you supposedly love and support and the players.

The problem is, even when a player shows improvement you never (as far I can tell) change you're opinion, which is why so few, if any, have any respect for you or your opinions.

Last edited:
Yes TZ, everybody on this board has more than a good idea of your opinion about Bailey, and every player on the list, and the AFLW list as well. You voice your opinions so often I would not be surprised if 80% of your near 29,000 posts are about you bagging the club the supposedly love and support and the players.

The problem is, even when a player shows improvement you never (as far I can tell) change you're opinion, which is why so few, if any, have any respect for you or your opinions.
The bottom tier players I want out of the team hence they cop it from me until we phase them out

I want the most talented best 22 on the park each week

Yes TZ, everybody on this board has more than a good idea of your opinion about Bailey, and every player on the list, and the AFLW list as well. You voice your opinions so often I would not be surprised if 80% of your near 29,000 posts are about you bagging the club the supposedly love and support and the players.

Yep, it's why I've had the flog on Ignore for ages.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but it is simply abject ignorance and disrespect for others to relentlessly repeat moronic opinions ad nauseum.

The bottom tier players I want out of the team hence they cop it from me until we phase them out

I want the most talented best 22 on the park each week
We are in the early stages of a rebuild and it is difficult to determine who will make it long term and who won't. Bailey is one player this season who has shown improvement, and in our backline which can be a difficult place to play with the amount of ball that finds itself in our defensive 50, but you are so prejudiced in your opinion that no matter what he achieves for the remainder of his career you will continue to think he has no value at the NMFC. And it is the same with a number of other players as well.

It's hard to respect someone who is so narrow minded and ill informed with their opinions. It's a shame you haven't followed Snakes lead.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back