Game Day AAMI Community Series: Port Adelaide vs Crows @ Noarlunga

Remove this Banner Ad

Who’s the other tall forward? I see Dixon and Mitch. That’s probably why I got the wrong impression.

Morover, wouldn’t the Defense be more balanced with Allir instead of Bonner?

I reckon at least one of Aliir and Ladhams ( and possibly both ) will start on the ground, particularly Aliir with today being the last hit out before the real stuff starts.
There wouldn't have been much point in trading for him to use as an interchange player, but then again with kern you never know.

It's a bloody solid 22.

Pretty clear we have 3 questions.

1. Rockliff or Drew?
2. Does McKenzie make it a 4 tall backline?
3. Can we play Georgiadies and Marshall?

I think by the mid way part of the season and fitness permitting Drew should pass Rockliff.

For me Allir takes McKenzie's spot from what I've seen so far, especially with what Richmond, Geelong & Brisbane boast up forward, it will be a battle between McKenzie and Clurey for the other spot.

And 3 is a yes that amount of talent you make it work

Looking forward to seeing Jackson Mead play. Schoey intimated that he may even get a full game. I don't think I've ever seen him play against men so going to watch him closely and take a fresh look at what he brings to the table.

It would have to be a dramatic 1 week turn around in performances from both sides for the crows to get up today. From what I saw last week we cruised to a 52 point win. Cue definitely was put in the rack in the last quarter and yet it still felt like we could’ve put the crows away by a lot more with some better kicking for goal and overall forward line efficiency.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

There are probably anywhere between 4-6 spots in the round 1 side that could still be up for grabs so I cannot see complacency setting in. If anything we will go harder as this is the only ‘official’ hit out and the last one before the season proper starts. If we don’t win by 8 goals plus something is off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was concerned mead was pulled because he was injured again. Great news.

Hartlett a worry. Mckenzie also has had no consistency for trial games. Marshall another bit of bad luck.
I think today will give us a reasonable look at what the first choice back 6 will look like. Sadly we aren’t playing a more competitive team today.
As for Marshall, he doesn’t seem to have lady luck go his way 😒

I have a ticket to this but I am finding it very hard to motivate myself to drive down to Noarlunga.

tcfrkuu1k3dy.jpg

This is a huge test. I’m particularly scared of that defence of theirs.... Brown, Murray, McPherson, Butts, Hinge and Smith.
How on earth are we supposed to score?
Please let their HB line be:
Brown-Butt-Hinge

Lol, this isn't a test of anything, it's a low pressure trial game against sh*t opposition in front of nobody. Round 1 is the test of handling expectation.

You're telling me you think that isn't a test for this regime? The same regime who drops easy games with 'low pressure' on the regular?

This is a huge test. I’m particularly scared of that defence of theirs.... Brown, Murray, McPherson, Butts, Hinge and Smith.
How on earth are we supposed to score?
As Dittmar told us last week, all the Camry Crows have to do to beat Ports is to stop Dixon from scoring. Should be a simple task for their star studded backline.

It's a bloody solid 22.

Pretty clear we have 3 questions.

1. Rockliff or Drew?
2. Does McKenzie make it a 4 tall backline?
3. Can we play Georgiadies and Marshall?
Clearly Rockliff.... Andrew Jarmans picked him for the brownlow this year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back