Club Focus Adelaide 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Snuffaluphagus

Sep 10, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Data from footywire. To check the draft order see the thread here.

Footywire says: "While we make every effort to keep up to date with player contracts, it is likely that our data may at times be out of date, incomplete or inaccurate. If you find any player contracts that need updating, please let us know using our brand new contract submission form."

Mego Red

The Artist Formerly Known As Kristof
Oct 3, 2003
The East Coast
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Soft spot for Brisbane
The Crowd already have quite a few already extended and re-signed for 2023 onwards, so it will be interesting to see what they do.

Tex Walker is almost a certainty to retire, and Himmelburg is out of contract and a probable delisting.

Billy Frampton showed late season promise as a key defender, so he is a possible re-signing, and Jimmy Rowe seems 50/50.

the Ziebull

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 14, 2010
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Yep only 6 senior listed out of contract of which a minimum 3 will go

the rest are cat a or b rookies

Mego Red

Oct 3, 2003
The East Coast
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Soft spot for Brisbane
Yep only 6 senior listed out of contract of which a minimum 3 will go

the rest are cat a or b rookies
Yeah, and of those six, you'd have to think Gollant is an almost guaranteed re-signing and Hinge is probytge same.

The Crows may need to be a bit strategic about trades?

Thetrader15

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 16, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Yeah, and of those six, you'd have to think Gollant is an almost guaranteed re-signing and Hinge is probytge same.

The Crows may need to be a bit strategic about trades?
We may see the likes of McAdam, Worrell, Murphy, McPherson on the table.

Golumless

A bigger deal out west.
Jul 12, 2013
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Newcastle, Rockies, Oceanics
I think if Walker has anything to do with the club then it will go backwards. I would drop him now even though he is their best forward

If the players are willing to accept him back (and currently they are), it likely won't impact. We've got Tex for one more year, and frankly our forward line desperately needs him coming into 2022.

Thilthorpe, Gollant, Cook and Rachele still need a little bit more time.

Mego Red

Oct 3, 2003
The East Coast
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Soft spot for Brisbane
I think if Walker has anything to do with the club then it will go backwards. I would drop him now even though he is their best forward
Why?

The guy said something dumb to one of the other players. I imagine pretty much every player has forgiven him, and if not the reasons have been openly discussed.

I think it's easier to stand in harsh judgment to a public figure you don't know. When one of your mates does something dumb though and they apologise, most of us would accept it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad