Roast ADFL season in turmoil šŸŽ²

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 1 ... JR8 loses to Brisbane
Round 2 ... Cotch loses to Geelong

Iā€™m not sure how many more rounds there are with the ā€œotherā€ season starting in 4 weeks ... BUT itā€™s fair to say that finals are almost definitely out of reach

Round 1 ... JR8 loses to Brisbane
Round 2 ... Cotch loses to Geelong

Iā€™m not sure how many more rounds there are with the ā€œotherā€ season starting in 4 weeks ... BUT itā€™s fair to say that finals are almost definitely out of reach
1589587372474.gif

Unfortunately, there was little to be done against the Cats. Hawkins was just on fire. Not Cotch's fault that Tom rolled 5 goals 6 in a quarter. Admittedly a poor quarter by our boys in the third, but ended up rolling a pretty reasonable score in the end.

Unfortunately, there was little to be done against the Cats. Hawkins was just on fire. Not Cotch's fault that Tom rolled 5 goals 6 in a quarter. Admittedly a poor quarter by our boys in the third, but ended up rolling a pretty reasonable score in the end.

The players have to be judged on results ... we are 0-2 & only above Adelaide on the ADFL Ladder

Who do we bring in to get the W in Round 3?

Saw one episode and felt like I was robbed my time.

Round 3 ... Bash loses to Essendon
Plenty of scoring shots but inaccurate kicking cost him in the end (11.24.90)

Okay this is just unacceptable. Losing three on the trot in a shortened season, not gonna cut it. I've been Dimma's biggest supporter but it's time to go. Lose it at selection every week.

Tom Lynch saved us from a winless season & the wooden spoon (hopefully) with a 70 point win over the post hugger, Dane Rampe

Hopefully this momentum will carry over to Round 3 of the ā€œotherā€ season versus Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back