AEW All Out 2021 - NOW Arena Chicago - September 6th 10:00 am (local)

Remove this Banner Ad

Awesome finish to that match.
Britt Baker is damn solid.
Haven’t watched too much AEW (mainly the big moments only), and have skipped most of the women’s stuff.

That match was the best women’s match I’ve seen in a very long time.
Clean with no noticeable botches, well thought out, amazing moves and power, and a clean finish. Waaaay too many wwe women’s matches look like ballet recitlals where the “opponents” are far too obvious in working together to set up spots. This had none of that.

I don’t believe I’m sexist, but I can’t stand much women’s “wrestling” for the reasons above (admittedly mainly only wwe version), but this was one of the best matches of the night so far.

This battle royal has been a bit meh (has there ever been one that isn’t meh?), but everything else has been great.

what I’ve enjoyed is the vastly different styles of every match so far.
Never really “got” kingston, but his match again Miro was great, with his nutter persona working perfectly.

Moxs match was fine and setup for the post match bit too.

The cage match was next level. Maybe if you watch too many YBs matches you get over their “Schtick” but I absolutely loved everything about it. some of those moves were insane, some cool spots and I legit was thinking YBs were retaining. Thumb tack shoe was great too
edit: the avalanche Canadian destroyer was sick!

Haven’t watched too much AEW (mainly the big moments only), and have skipped most of the women’s stuff.

That match was the best women’s match I’ve seen in a very long time.
Clean with no noticeable botches, well thought out, amazing moves and power, and a clean finish. Waaaay too many wwe women’s matches look like ballet recites where the “opponents” are far too obvious in working together to set up spots. This had none of that.
I don’t believe I’m sexist, but I can’t stand much women’s “wrestling” (admittedly mainly wwe version), but this was one of the best matches of the night so far.

This battle royal has been a bit meh (has there ever been one that isn’t meh?), but everything else has been great.

what I’ve enjoyed is the vastly different styles of every match so far.
Never really “got” kingston, but his match again Miro was great, with his nutter persona working perfectly.

Moxs match was fine and setup for the post match bit too.

The cage match was next level. Maybe if you watch too many YBs matches you get over their “Schtick” but I absolutely loved everything about it. some of those moves were insane, some cool spots and I legit was thinking YBs were retaining. Thumb tack shoe was great too
edit: the avalanche Canadian destroyer was sick!

I've watched WWE on and off since i was 6-7 years old.
Have only just subscribed to AEW but have caught highlights here and there.

Just a grittiness and authentic feel to it.
Doesn't feel overproduced.

I echo all your sentiments above.

Didn't like Ruby coming back and getting the W straight up though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah not a fan of that result either , wouldn't be that thrilled if you were an original roster member and you watch all these people come in get some big W's and good spots.

Anyone else thinks Jericho loses here?

Nope. MJF has won all of their matches so far? He ain't that great on commentary so surely he gets the W and continues wrestling but I would be more than happy to see him retire now and have more TV time for some of the other guys like Sammy.

I definitely think they thought it was going to come off better than that.

It didn't work.

Solo guitar job that was would look at home on YouTube and also relies on the audience knowing more than the chorus. Bit of an odd choice.

Missus, who grew up as a WCW girl, walked in, having not given a crap about wwe/wrestling in a decade or two, and instantly said “wow this is like old skool wcw due to the gritiness, blood, and factions”

Solo guitar job that was would look at home on YouTube and also relies on the audience knowing more than the chorus. Bit of an odd choice.
The audience for the most part would know most of the verse and pre-chorus but the timing was all off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back