AEW All Out - Monday September 5th 2022, 10am AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm abit conflicted on this media scrum as I love myself some CM Punk.

If this is 100% a shoot, did he go the right way about it? Probably not. Do the Bucks deserve to be called out for their bullshit and being unprofessional by leaking stories and making your biggest draw card look bad? Absolutely.

I'm just hoping this leads to a Kenny/Bucks Vs Punk/FTR with Cornette in their corner 😉
Did the Bucks and Kenny leak anything though??

Sting with the John Cena mist was the funniest part of the night. No wonder Black wants to leave 😂

And go where? WWE? Where he’ll be another mid carder.

Punk
Omega
Danielson
Moxley
Hangman
Cole
Jericho
Miro

Are all above him in the pecking order. Not sure what he expected.
I think under Triple H he will get a look in at the top like Kross has. Vince just never got him or the gimmick whereas Triple H does.

I am not sure he is a main eventer either I personally think he is a mid carder just like Adam Cole, Keith Lee, Miro and Andrade are they are just good hands.

To be fair to him when he came across it was made out to be a huge signing bit of buzz about it but they just ended up signing so many people in a short time that those that came across got lost in the shuffle a bit.

Who knows what is going on behind the scenes but saw on social media an article which a few other sites are running with now that post the scrum yesterday there was a altercation with Punk punching one of the Jacksons in the face and the other hit in the face by a chair that was thrown around by that Ace Steel bloke who then bit Kenny Omega it seems to be to wild to be legit surely?

Who knows what is going on behind the scenes but saw on social media an article which a few other sites are running with now that post the scrum yesterday there was a altercation with Punk punching one of the Jacksons in the face and the other hit in the face by a chair that was thrown around by that Ace Steel bloke who then bit Kenny Omega it seems to be to wild to be legit surely?

Apparently it was Kenny biting Ace.

Who knows what is going on, can it be a work like MJF situation? Or is it legit?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The image of the Bucks in a real fight is hilarious too.

Not to mention a 50 year old guy biting someone in a fight according to that article (which I do always take with a grain of salt). The * is that?

The Bucks being in a physical fight is enough to know it's a work.
To be fair it didn't say it was a fight more that Punk jabbed one in the face and the other got hit in the head with a flying chair, not exactly a fight :p

I wanna know where Jericho was. That *er has faced down Goldberg & Lesnar. And he knew about it, he whispered to Tony on stage that some s**t went down.

I know everyone is laying this on Khan - but it’s disappointing to see Punk, for all his criticisms of WWE, saying you “haven’t been anywhere” if you haven’t been to WWE. These guys made New Japan a thing in the US. They sold out MSG. They started the first “sort of” wwe competitor in nearly 20 years. Saying they haven’t been anywhere is rubbish.

It also surprises me how little respect he has for a guy like Christopher Daniels, whose job it really is to sort this s**t (along with Schiavone.) You go back to the Punk/Joe shoot interview, and he spoke so highly of Daniels. Does he now not respect him cos Daniels “hasn’t been anywhere”?

It’ll be intriguing where it goes, but I’m not sure we’ll get a lot of answers unless someone quits or is fired.

I wanna know where Jericho was. That *er has faced down Goldberg & Lesnar. And he knew about it, he whispered to Tony on stage that some s**t went down.

I know everyone is laying this on Khan - but it’s disappointing to see Punk, for all his criticisms of WWE, saying you “haven’t been anywhere” if you haven’t been to WWE. These guys made New Japan a thing in the US. They sold out MSG. They started the first “sort of” wwe competitor in nearly 20 years. Saying they haven’t been anywhere is rubbish.

It also surprises me how little respect he has for a guy like Christopher Daniels, whose job it really is to sort this s**t (along with Schiavone.) You go back to the Punk/Joe shoot interview, and he spoke so highly of Daniels. Does he now not respect him cos Daniels “hasn’t been anywhere”?

It’ll be intriguing where it goes, but I’m not sure we’ll get a lot of answers unless someone quits or is fired.
Imagine the irony if the entire EVPS ended up in WWE ALONG with Cody. Not saying its going to happen but who would have thought Cody would end up back in the first place.

Everyone just needs to hug it out.

Says a lot about Cole who's close to the Elite guys that Punk calls him a sweetheart.

Seeing Cole playing Uno with Woods/Claudio/Breeze, the guy is a 100% certified genuinely nice guy. I'm shocked he hasn't had a major face run in AEW or WWE (that I'm aware of).

Seriously though, if there was ever a time to get everyone in the same room for mediation (assuming it's not work) surely it's now? Outside of Punk/Cabana, seems like a lot of s**t could easily get sorted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back