Preview AFL 2018 - Preliminary Final - Richmond v Collingwood, MCG, Fri Sept 21st, 7.50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole Richmond fan diatribe that we are trying to play like the tigers is absolute crap.

Its true though.

Last year did you play 1 Tall forward surrounded by medium and smalls ? No

Last year did you guys pressure and use run to move the ball forward every game ? No

Just say thank you.

Hell, you are even using our wording now. Past two years we talk about playing the Richmond way, now pendles wants to play the collingwood way. lol

But you didnt lose 2 before half time, you lie about those two games all the time lol. You lost Aish just on half time in which was a blessing as he was having a mare and Reid hurt himself late in the third but played all the 4th quarter. Just own it.
Howe went down before Qtr time and i think we lost Moore just before HT (last time we played).

Its true though.

Last year did you play 1 small forward surrounded by medium and smalls ? No

Last year did you guys pressure and use run to move the ball forward every game ? No

Just say thank you.

Hell, you are even using our wording now. Past two years we talk about playing the Richmond way, now pendles wants to play the collingwood way. lol

Sorry mate Miochek is our second tall. But I guess you missed that.

Melbourne are a better comparison to your system. There is a difference between system and stucture as well as I’m sure you’re aware.

I think this might be a low scoring arm wrestle first half.

Tigers fitness should break them, but Collingwood are looking good so I wouldn't be taking them lightly.
I'm definitely hoping a lot more than I'm expecting.

Howe went down before Qtr time and i think we lost Moore just before HT (last time we played).

You said both games.

I proved the first game was rubbish now on the second, you lost Howe midway through the second when Moore Kneed him in the head. Shacrenburg did his hammy late in the third but before then we had already piled on the goals. Keep in mind Presita was playing with a broken rib, and Cotchin with a heavy cork. Yet we still won comfortably.

Sorry mate Miochek is our second tall. But I guess you missed that.

Melbourne are a better comparison to your system. There is a difference between system and stucture as well as I’m sure you’re aware.

It’s fine it’s ok... it works for us it’s working for you.

Should be a great game. The pressure will be fierce early and the crowd noise rediculous. The Tigers are fresh, the Pies coming off two tough games and a 6 day break. The tigers will wear them down and win easily in the end.

Tigers by 55

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you guys play to your potential and the pies do then tiges will do it easily. My comments are just an observation of modern day pressure of expectation. Jesus Christ I wouldn’t be able to get a second of sleep the night before an AFL grand final if I was playing.
I hardly got a second sleep before last year’s grand final just as a supporter!

I think this might be a low scoring arm wrestle first half.

Tigers fitness should break them, but Collingwood are looking good so I wouldn't be taking them lightly.
I'm definitely hoping a lot more than I'm expecting.

I'm tipping same old story, we'll go with you for three quarters then run out of legs. As much I hate to say it beating the Tigers at the G is virtually impossible.

You said both games.

I proved the first game was rubbish now on the second, you lost Howe midway through the second when Moore Kneed him in the head. Shacrenburg did his hammy late in the third but before then we had already piled on the goals. Keep in mind Presita was playing with a broken rib, and Cotchin with a heavy cork. Yet we still won comfortably.
Not saying we would have won either games, but it certainly would've been closer if we had full rotations.

Goldsack is IMO the perfect match for Roo, super quick, agile and strong, has the cunning of a s**t house rat too, this time we've got 2 gun defenders compared to last time we had none.

On a serious note, and I expect die hard Pie supporters may feel similar. If we beat the pies on Friday night, the Joy I will have may even rival the Joy of winning another Flag. It's strange, but I have waited so long for both these clubs to really meet in a game that mattered and I am just so pumped to watch it!

On a serious note, and I expect die hard Pie supporters may feel similar. If we beat the pies on Friday night, the Joy I will have may even rival the Joy of winning another Flag. It's strange, but I have waited so long for both these clubs to really meet in a game that mattered and I am just so pumped to watch it!
You're not gonna do a solid turd all week are ya?

Not saying we would have won either games, but it certainly would've been closer if we had full rotations.

Goldsack is IMO the perfect match for Roo, super quick, agile and strong, has the cunning of a s**t house rat too, this time we've got 2 gun defenders compared to last time we had none.

I rate sack, he is a star and under sold by those that dont watch many of your games but he is aging and has lost some of his closing speed. He is making up for it with his footy IQ and reading where the ball will drop before his forward. The problem he will have is Jack is just as smart in reading the play and has yet to lose his first 20 steps in pace.

Will be a cracker. The way GWS allowed Maynard and Langford to double team Green with little resistance from other GWS forwards shocked me. That wont happen on Friday night as we have 4 very quick but also elite endurance forwards that will be able to press the drop ball.

Cox is the worry for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back