Preview AFL 2018 - Preliminary Final - Richmond v Collingwood, MCG, Fri Sept 21st, 7.50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wondering how Dusty really is... 60%? 80%? 100%?. Seems like his injury is on par with Howe's injury which had him out for weeks.
Yes but our medical staff know what they are doing :p

That's only half-joking, are medical staff are the best in the league.

Easy we will utilize the space left by all your inbred toothless pin heads.
LOL.
Wasting time on a Tigers supporter.
I should slap myself .
Good luck.

Depends if both supporter bases want to do the mindless you are no good, we were unlucky etc etc.

A bit of analysis says there was a bit in these matches and they were not just a walkover by the Tiges.

Out of interest I played golf a while ago with a guy who works at Richmond and gets to sit on the bench and do some stats matchday. He did say after the 1st match Dimma was impressed by the Pies and thought they were the best side Rich had played to that point.

Richmond are clearly the better side currently and an excellent chance of becoming great in the next 2 weeks. Still the gap has closed and if the Tigers were a bit off on Friday night an upset is a real chance for mine.
Is your golf buddy slightly blind or suffering from early onset dementia perhaps? Would be really interested in his thoughts on the West Coast - Richmond game (not).

Richmond will win this comfortably IMHO. Collingwood have Mason "the statue" Cox (who wouldn't get a game in other sides) against Rance (for those liking the punt best odds are $1.09 for a dive in the third on Sportsbet) and will get a bath, Goldsack (apparently he's returned from injury, who knew?) to be closely checked by Cotchin and some bloke called Langdon on some bloke called Martin? Seriously though, Collingwood looked pretty rusty last game and I think Richmond will be too strong. Hope it's a close game and Ling can get out his decibel detection equipment to record how loud it is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So because Richmond aren’t a bottom 10 side, we aren’t 5 out of 5 from 6 day breaks...? You’re confusing me, was I wrong in what I initially posted? Have we played Richmond after a 6 day break this year and lost?
Because Richmond arent a bottom 10 side, that stat is irrelevant.
You played Richmond after a 4 day break and lost. You played Richmond after a 7 day break and lost. Any critical thinking would lead to you finding having 1 day less break wouldnt give you an advantage.

WTF. I didnt understand zero of you tried to say. Enjoy the game snapper.
Ill break it down nice and ez for your Collingwood sized brain.

Richmond v Collingwood odds closer than Bulldog v West Coast 2016. Bulldog beating West Coast BIGGER upset than if Collingwood beat Richmond.

You are obsessed with media. You care not about watching football. You care what media says about football. This is very sad because you dont care about the game itself :'(

Tell me if its still too hard for you to understand.

70%-30% game in my opinion. All things being equal it's Richmond by 3-4 goals, but wont take a lot to go right for the Pies (or wrong for the Tiges) for another result. Should be a cracker, regretting not getting a ticket.

Richmond v Collingwood odds closer than Bulldog v West Coast 2016. Bulldog beating West Coast BIGGER upset than if Collingwood beat Richmond.

You are obsessed with media. You care not about watching football. You care what media says about football. This is very sad because you dont care about the game itself :'(

Ok. Nuts and bolts of it all.

You caught me out. I cant help myself. Just thinking of the headline for Saturdays paper, if the pies get up.

Because Richmond arent a bottom 10 side, that stat is irrelevant.
You played Richmond after a 4 day break and lost. You played Richmond after a 7 day break and lost. Any critical thinking would lead to you finding having 1 day less break wouldnt give you an advantage.
Well it’s not irrelevant. We are currently 5 from 5 after a 6 day break and this week we are playing after a 6 day break.

Pretty straight forward stuff I reckon.

Serious question, why’re you guys so insecure?

Well it’s not irrelevant. We are currently 5 from 5 after a 6 day break and this week we are playing after a 6 day break.

Pretty straight forward stuff I reckon.

Serious question, why’re you guys so insecure?
It's preliminary Final week. Who isn't nervous?

Meanwhile, we have a Richmond v Collingwood thread right here yet that great Tiger fan, THE_GUN, is still hovering around the Steven May trading thread working himself into a state about what the Pies should pay GC for him! That sums up the Tigers right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back