Autopsy AFL 2022 Second Preliminary Final - Swans v Pies Sat Sept 17th 4:45pm EST (SCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 21 10.9%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 78 40.6%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 37 19.3%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 39 20.3%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 8 4.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Is anyone interested in buying this ticket from me for Saturday's game at the SCG? (see details below). It's at ground level located near the fence.

I only want face value for it ($65) and can send you the mobile ticket. Thanks.

GetAttachmentThumbnail

You’re a master deflector from what’ve I’ve seen of you so far. Go and have read the contributions made by that specific Swans supporter and tell me what valuable insights you’ve taken from them.

Which specific Swans supporter? I was quoting a Pies supporter. :tearsofjoy:

So do tell…

Great insight. Was this a reply to the carry on?

Was this a reply to a carry on?

Was this a reply to a carry on?

This wasn’t even a reply to anything.

SM you should probably open the other eye because if you’re going to sit around in this thread and ‘call out’ people, take a look in your own backyard too.

You do realise my 'calling out' was because you were suggesting Swans fans were the only ones carrying on in this thread as if Pies weren't? Rather ironic post of yours.

I really can't stand that Ginnivan bloke

He spends the first half of the year ducking for frees dropping the knees and prancing around like he is the king and better than anyone else.

Telling the media he doesn't care about what people think of it or him and talks himself up blah blah

Some heat goes on him and he uses the 'it hurts' when people are shaming me.

His immaturity and poor behaviour has come back to bite him and he becomes a flake. He whines about being being booed and called out by Danger.

You then get people defending him because he his young and he should be looked after by the umps and everyone. Poor boy this and that. Cry the bloke a river.

He is an adult. A young one with a lot to learn.

The man bought all this attention on himself, he LOVED it when it was working for him and now doesn't like it because he gets called out for it.

He's the boy who cried wolf.

He can't have it both ways. He made a perception of himself and has to live with it.

He needs to grow up
He's certainly winning the battle with you, and he doesn't even know who you are!
ROAR!

How can you go past the Pies. Simply the best team of the competition. Ignore that they lost to Geelong and Swans’ form. They’re on the brink of a dynasty. Not sure of the point playing the PF and GF. It’s inevitable.
1 point and .6%. it still burns doesn't it. The bitterness forever seered into your psyche 😂.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Swans just have to bring the pressure of their first final, that will be alot more than enough. They'll just completely stifle Collingwood's style of play as they did in R22. 5 of the Pies 7 goals that day were from frees. Swans held Melbourne to equal numbers with both contested and uncontested possessions, which is unheard of. An indication of their pressure.

Geelong were bog ordinary week 1 and still won. As flattering as it was to Freo a 20pt win over a side that were terrible isn't great. Swans would have flogged them by 10 goals. Sides outside the 8 would have won by more.
Thank you for your contribution.
Do the nurses know you have access to electronics?

Last edited:
Nicholas is going to play a better game.. De GOAT is in.

Where did you guys get it wrong against us.. or was that it.. that was your best?
Hey Bad Boy, I just can’t see us losing.
Geelong v Collingwood GF coming up.

The Swanettes won’t know what’s about to hit them.

It’s the ‘culture’ they say. What’s that? The only culture I know is

Attachments

• E19BAC75-5607-41E9-ACA2-990CE5B2D613.jpeg
    E19BAC75-5607-41E9-ACA2-990CE5B2D613.jpeg
    56.5 KB · Views: 11

Swanettes? Lordy me this would be scraping the barrel even for Bay 13.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the Swanettes play on Sunday mate. I figured you'd know more about AFLW considering it's the only league you can beat us in

Be strong enough to stand alone. What's the Fly's motto man.. what's the Fly's motto? Mistakes makes you stronger man. Mistakes makes you stronger. Johnny Noble is a good example of that. If that's not part of our Collingwood culture.. is there a Blood's culture? Are footballers all just a bunch of blokes launching into a pill and that man?

You get it man.

You're in my BF best 22.

Are we greats or what man.. are we greats or what.

Last edited:
Back