News AFL corruption & alleged secret drug testing

Remove this Banner Ad

An ex Melbourne player told his father a few years ago that at social gatherings of the team including coaches and staff pill taking was embraced by most at these gatherings including the head coach. I actually sent the HS a email detailing this over a year ago but never heard back from them.

Over It Love GIF by Max

Wankley trying to defend the cfl to a bunch of callers that had their facts right

View attachment 1940968
I'll be watching the Weasel tonight on AFL 180 (first time in ages) to see the spineless creature try and spin this around.

Of course he'll be hosting some awards night for the AFL, All Australian committee or something.... no conflict of interest at all for him lol. I mean he can't bite the hand that feeds him.

He's a pea hearted spin merchant that thinks he's always right.

If there are no illegal drugs in the player's system they are free to play, and if there are drugs in their system the player is often asked to fake an injury," Wilkie said.

"They are advised to lie about a condition, while the results of the off-the-book tests are kept secret and are never shared with Sports Integrity Australia or WADA.

"In other words, hundreds of thousands of Australians will watch the game not knowing that the game has been secretly manipulated by the AFL, and thousands of Australians will bet on that game not knowing the game has been secretly manipulated by the AFL."

What does secretly manipulated by the afl mean
Hence the new injury
Hamstring awareness

Benny's an astute campaigner...he plays the "perfect" game!
Unfortunately when you are up playing agin The AFL Old Boys Club...you need a head kicker!
Someone like triple chins would be a good start!
Triple chins has hus tongue right up the afls arse

It's a disgrace that the RFC keeps allowing the AFL and media to throw s**t at us and ream us every week, and the club does nothing about it.

I love Richmond but I don't think I'll be renewing my membership next year. There's no enjoyment anymore.
im feeling the same, its just a f'd league and we go along with it

its all a collusion to back this insipid product the cfl have turned aussie rules into

the game is now dull and the more tv and gaming money are involved the more the product stinks

used to love the footy to get away from the bullshyte now its just dripping with it

cappos f everything up

I am truly curious about how this story is effecting supporters and I would love some responses.

What is it specifically about this story that has you outraged?

Is it the late outs on gameday that effect gambling and other competitions that offer a financial reward? Is it the fact that the AFL is not following their own drug policy? Is it that players are being caught with drugs in their system and their names not being reported to the public?

I am truly curious about how this story is effecting supporters and I would love some responses.

What is it specifically about this story that has you outraged?

Is it the late outs on gameday that effect gambling and other competitions that offer a financial reward? Is it the fact that the AFL is not following their own drug policy? Is it that players are being caught with drugs in their system and their names not being reported to the public?
personally igaf about players doing drugs as long as theyre not performance enhancing at game time. im more concerned about this being the absolute tip of the corruption iceberg. puts everything into a new light now. fully expect this to be a dambuster moment and we're gonna start hearing a lot more s**t play out in the coming weeks.

All those naive posters who mocked others as tin foil hat wearers for claming the integrity of the competition was compromised must have had their world totally shattered this morning. You all know who you are.

Grow up and realise what this competition is.

View attachment 1941199
IMG_1308.gif
feels good to be right mang!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully WADA are tuning in to this imbroglio...:D
WADA should be interested because if they are doing this to stop WADA from catching players who take illicit performance enhancing drugs maybe they are also doing a bit of extra testing to stop WADA from catching players taking god knows what. When you choose to look the other way under the pretext of doctor patient confidentiality then how can the AFL know what screening is going on and what drug programs the players and doctors are hiding

Imagine Lynch didn't break his foot and was just on some coke each week and couldn't pass the weekly lab test...

We all owe the great Louie an apology
I'm loving the link between "Hammy Aware" and "Moon Boot" Tigs.

From here on, any AFL(W) sucker donning a moony..... probs on the gear too!

Extending this to concussion by Easter Friday.

A sling? mate! you are on the gear!

Osteitis pubis? I'll accept that you've been pulling something.

Not surprised they’re covering up illicit drug taking, a little bit surprised that it’s apparently common for players to be on the gear to a level that it would be in their system game day and they need to sit out to prevent WADA catching them

Imagine Lynch didn't break his foot and was just on some coke each week and couldn't pass the weekly lab test...

We all owe the great Louie an apology
isnt everyone from sorrento on ice ?

How do people reconcile the Steele Sidebottom wrong door story and him being "managed" this week? 🤔

Remove this Banner Ad

Back