News AFL corruption & alleged secret drug testing

Remove this Banner Ad

Everything.

They tried to tell everyone that round zero isnt the opening round. Gaslighting 101.

I remember all the rumours around Buddy when he had constant hamstring issues that turned into a mental health break. Maybe it's true but I also have to assume he had a coke addiction and the cfl were helping him hide it.

Clayton Oliver's "infection" in his foot. We thought it was bullshit then and now we can all but assume he was off dealing with his coke problem, assisted by the cfl.
mister bean magic.gif

...Pig Snort, snort your trail of white line powder to physical health!
Approved and recommended to you by The AFL Old Boys Club!
Your Taxes at work!!!

INB4 dogs get Richmond style umpiring
beveredge is dumb as farrk

the doggies get severely gifted by the umps and have been for years and this campaigner bags out the afl openly

imagine a Richmond coach did that now

The cheat afl Avatar is catching on 😂
next step is to print out a massive banner for our cheer squad and jumpers / t shirts

posters for every tiger fan to hold up at games too

How long is a piece of string?

How long did the AFL allow Carlton to choke on its own vomit before it stepped in?

You guys need to pick a lane. If you think the AFL has it in for us and deliberately give us bad draws, crap umpiring, changing rules to "kill our style" - then why would they do it?

They either are, or they aren't. If they aren't - then there is no conversation required. If they are, then what is their motivation? Why would they do it?

Pick a lane. Its becoming incredibly boring reading 10,000 post on people claiming this stuff without ever wanting to touch on the why.

It all started post the 2020GF yeah? why would that be i wonder......

Oh ffs RJK I’ve ‘picked a lane’ and said I believe the AFL has it in for us and yes it’s probably because of the hub.

As you claim to have insider knowledge I’ve asked you why are they still holding a grudge after 4 years? Especially when other teams played up in the hub also. It’s not like we were alone there.

It must have really got up their noses when we won the flag in 2020.

Everything.

They tried to tell everyone that round zero isnt the opening round. Gaslighting 101.

I remember all the rumours around Buddy when he had constant hamstring issues that turned into a mental health break. Maybe it's true but I also have to assume he had a coke addiction and the cfl were helping him hide it.

Clayton Oliver's "infection" in his foot. We thought it was bullshit then and now we can all but assume he was off dealing with his coke problem, assisted by the cfl.
But is it only coke?

Flings a tiny particle of dirt the hard working The AFL Old Boys Club way...blink and ye miss it...a smidgen of dirt the private school educated "Cheese Platters" way...and then manages to splash the RFC with a shower of past dirty innuendos...as/with the wheels of drive past Demon style Range Rovers...on the way to a crispy clean white environment!
Did I right the article of innuendo the write way asks Barrett!!!!
Can we recruit Bevo as a "consultant" for a couple of weeks? There's a couple of media related jobs that Bevo would best address.

Well it has been found on Game day...Joel Smith had cocaine in his system...
Cocaine is a drug stimulant banned by WADA...
Joel Smith played for Melbourne Football Club...
Let's see what the outcomes are...
This :arrowup:. "Hamstring Awareness" awareness is well trained into the CFL. It is far from a secret. It is not the main story.

It is AMAZING that Joel Smith was blissfully unaware of the substances and levels of substance circulating within his body. How could this be?

A fair story lies here. For mind, Joel has been set up. Pushed onto the very fast train tracks. Who is going to investigate and truth reveal here?

If players are using coke etc on gameday that is a massive problem
💯 agree. I actually forgot to put that in my original post, my issue is not the taking of recreational drugs but the fact the afl is helping players/clubs avoid being tested on gameday for certain drugs (eg.coke) which are considered performance enhancing then they are navigating around their own drug code.

Love to know what WADA thinks about it

💯 agree. I actually forgot to put that in my original post, my issue is not the taking of recreational drugs but the fact the afl is helping players/clubs avoid being tested on gameday for certain drugs (eg.coke) which are considered performance enhancing then they are navigating around their own drug code.

Love to know what WADA thinks about it
I would like to think WADA would investigate, that would be very interesting.

I would like to think WADA would investigate, that would be very interesting.
That’s what I’m hoping, love them to skull drag Dillon, Gillon and all them tossers at afl hq but it’s wishful thinking.

AFL has lost me, bs umpiring, shitty new rules, pansie suspensions, lame ass commentating, corruption up to the eyebrows.

The game can lick my gooch.

Always love the tigs though, and when we’re back, we can stick it shoulder deep up em.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

beveredge is dumb as farrk

the doggies get severely gifted by the umps and have been for years and this campaigner bags out the afl openly

imagine a Richmond coach did that now

Bevo immune. He has a secret dossier on everyone. Like he did on Tom Morris, slapped a major reversal on the campaigner.

Oh ffs RJK I’ve ‘picked a lane’ and said I believe the AFL has it in for us and yes it’s probably because of the hub.

As you claim to have insider knowledge I’ve asked you why are they still holding a grudge after 4 years? Especially when other teams played up in the hub also. It’s not like we were alone there.

It must have really got up their noses when we won the flag in 2020.

Ok so what are we arguing about? You agree they have it in for us & you somewhat agree its because of the hub. end of argument. Why are they still holding a grudge? because its still the same campaigner running the joint as he refuses to ******* leave & when he did he just put in another clone like "hydra". People in power hold grudges like nuts. Look at America with Cuba - its been 70 years and they still haven't lifted that embargo.

My "inside knowledge" i've explained at length. Its not a source i speak to anymore as we no longer cross paths. And to be very frank, i never used him for knowledge nor gaslighted him for it. We just spoke openly & friendly. I would mention things and he would respond. I would take note of his answers, body language etc. He'd never cross a line of against his professionalism & i never put him in a situation that asked him to.

I imagine it did get up their nose when we won, but they needed a classic GF to get AFL back after a COVID year & Richmond/Dusty V Geelong/Ablett jnr gave them that. It was a ripper. I imagine when it was all done and dusted though, there was a "hope you enjoy it lads, last one you will be winning for a while".

On a side note, our open to the season

Round 0 - Gold Coast during the hottest time of year, during the day & the team tipped to make the biggest leap ( 15th in 2024 )
Round 1- Carlton (5th) off a 5 day break
Round 2 - Port (3rd)
Round 3 - Swans (8th), played in a GF in 2022
Round 4 - Saints (6th), another predicted for a big leap.
Round 5 - Eagles (Last) in Perth tho.
Round 6 - Bye
Round 7 - Melbourne (4th) - our home game, but same home ground.

In the first 7 games we play 5 of last years top 8, & 2 teams that finished in the bottom 8, but interstate at their home ground.

We finished 13th.

What

a

joke

Last edited:

On a side note, our open to the season

Round 0 - Gold Coast during the hottest time of year, during the day & the team tipped to make the biggest leap ( 15th in 2024 )
Round 1- Carlton (5th) off a 5 day break
Round 2 - Port (3rd)
Round 3 - Swans (8th), played in a GF in 2022
Round 4 - Saints (6th), another predicted for a big leap.
Round 5 - Eagles (Last) in Perth tho.
Round 6 - Bye
Round 7 - Melbourne (4th) - our home game, but same home ground.

In the first 7 games we play 5 of last years top 8, & 2 teams that finished in the bottom 8, but interstate at their home ground.

We finished 13th.

So a follow up to this.....

Geelong. 2023 - Finished 12th. / 2022 - Won the GF by 81pts.

Their start to the season \

Round 1- Bye
Round 2 - St.Kilda 6th / 8th after Finals
Round 3 - Adelaide 10th
Round 4 - Hawthorn 16th
Round 5 - Western Bulldogs 9th
Round 6 - North Melbourne 17th
------------------------------------
After that they get a very tough month with Lions(Gabba), Carlton, Melbourne, Port (Away ) - but comparing to ours how the F does the AFL basically give us entirely all top 8 teams VS them getting almost entirely all Bottom 8? I hope the club asked the question, as you would have to think it wasn't am accident.

"What I want to be really clear on is we don't have a different set of rules for a player; we don't have a different set of rules for a club or a team; we officiate our games all the same way within the rules." Laura Kane

Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

I wonder what the drug culture is like at the Tigers?
We would be extremely naïve to think it doesn't happen.
I don't like where this conversation is going ... next thing people are guessing which players ... and that conversation might be okay with mates or at the pub but this a public forum ... that Jon Ralph gets most of his articles from lol

Sports Integrity Australia released a magazine recently which has a section on illicit drugs in sport. Where are they with the AFL on this issue? We haven't heard a peep from them and this s**t is why they exist

1712272822968.png

WADA will give the player a 1 month ban if they complete a substance abuse treatment plan. Why is the AFL doing their own version of this outside of WADA/ASADA?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back