Oppo Camp AFL ROUND 22 - NON PIES GAMES

Remove this Banner Ad

Freo 43-34 at HT

A win by them today officially shuts the door on Blues and Saints.

Still, hoping North win so when Freo best Melb meet week they get eighth, cos of we're 5th, prefer Freo rather than North first week of finals.

And if we're 4th and WCE 5th, Freo in 8th are a better chance to knock a Eagles out in a clash on the west.

So go North, and I'll just bank on Freo beating the Dees in the west next week.

Freo 43-34 at HT

A win by them today officially shuts the door on Blues and Saints.

Still, hoping North win so when Freo best Melb meet week they get eighth, cos of we're 5th, prefer Freo rather than North first week of finals.

And if we're 4th and WCE 5th, Freo in 8th are a better chance to knock a Eagles out in a clash on the west.

So go North, and I'll just bank on Freo beating the Dees in the west next week.
Given the teams percentages and NM v GWS and Freo v Demons @ Subi next week it won't matter unless Cats get beaten heavily by the Swans in which case Geelong will finish 8th?

I'd think Freo will get 8th irrespective of today's result due to poorer %.

Given the teams percentages and NM v GWS and Freo v Demons @ Subi next week it won't matter unless Cats get beaten heavily by the Swans in which case Geelong will finish 8th?

I'd think Freo will get 8th irrespective of today's result due to poorer %.

Freo already 7th - amazing really.

Freo and NM should both win big next week, and if Cats go down to Swans at Cat Stadium ( they did last year!) then yes, Cats very likely 8th ( won't need to be a heavy loss, even a small loss, assuming Freo and NM will by 8 goals or so, which they certainly should vs Melb and GWS respectively )

So any of Freo, NM or Cats could be eighth.

PS it's also possible that five teams could finish equal on 64 points at the top of the ladder.
WCE beat Hawks, we beat Bombers, Cats beat Swans and GC Suns beat Adelaide ( in Adelaide)
First three are plausible. Adelaide may rest half their team, or do a Carlton!

And we'd need to smash the Bombers by around 600pts to finish top.

God knows Cartoon supporters on this forum can at least rejoice that Tradedraft is not one of their own, because he would have torn their board, their
moderators and the club a gigantic new arseh*le by now.:D

Probably be around at Ratts house with a "necklace" waiting in the bushes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back