Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • Tigers

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Aim is for Friend to start in defence.

Would be suprised if she isn't next week. Way too many not even getting near it so we might as well play her.
would be exciting. need to get as many of these new kids in as possible. The ones who have grown up with AFLW in their sights their whole childhood.

Time to play the kids? :tearsofjoy:
not even kidding though. In the AFLW draftees can often have immediate impact with the strength cap not as large and the game experience gap actually in favour of kids who have grown up their entire lives playing footy over converts from other sports.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know you're a draft watcher. Who's the number 1 draft pick in AFLW
I don't follow the AFLW draft.

But with the introduction of Hawthorn or Essendon, I dont think we get the first Vic pick anyway even though when we joined, they gave exisiting clubs who lost players picks before us. Luckily, we would have taken Patrikios anyway but we dont get full gain by finishing last this year.

I don't follow the AFLW draft.

But with the introduction of Hawthorn or Essendon, I dont think we get the first Vic pick anyway even though when we joined, they gave exisiting clubs who lost players picks before us. Luckily, we would have taken Patrikios anyway but we dont get full gain by finishing last this year.
classic. A year where we might get the number 1 pick they add 2 teams to ruin the draft pool.

Back