Past Alex Johnson - thank you for all your service, delisted 2018

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Gong

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Northern Districts Tigers
Hope he can put together a good backend of the season in the ressies and get a solid preseason in and have a great career for the Bloods. Very happy for him.

AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Brumbies
Moderator #11
I don't care what else happens this season, this is the news story of the year for the Swans. I am so proud the club stuck by AJ and now we can see him run out again!! There was a part of me that thought this day would never happen, but, to his character, he has come through.

Have to admit, I would have loved seeing him run out with the ressies on the SCG, but that is selfish.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RW

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Sydney
It was, but someone changed it. That's bullshit and it needed a new thread for this is a new belief.
He hasn't been selected yet! Someone posted an article from today saying a decision won't be made till tomorrow. I thought it was better to wait until it is 'official' before starting a new thread. You've been telling us #norush for weeks, so forgive me for being cautious and wanting to wait a day.

Last edited:

bedford

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC,PMFC.
Thread starter #14
He hasn't been selected yet! Someone posted an article from today saying a decision won't be made till tomorrow. I thought it was better to wait until it is 'official' before starting a new thread. You've been telling us #norush for weeks, so forgive me for being cautious and wanting to wait a day.
I'm telling you he's playing ! Family , friends all travelling.

BloodySwan

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Sydney
Can't believe he's getting back on the field after all those setbacks. I remember watching him collapse at Blacktown just 20 metres in front of me. That day feels like forever ago to me

Top Bottom