Past Alex Johnson - thank you for all your service, delisted 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Aside from all the obvious well wishes and pats on the back for getting out there, I really hope we see him return to his best because he'd be like recruiting a quality KPD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Bedders!
Thanks for keeping us all updated on AJ's progress over these years.

What a wonderful story!
From watching his comeback footage, I have gathered that AJ at least has a coaching career alongside his mate Rhys Shaw when all this is over, whenever that may be. He is a Blood for life!

Selfishly I was hoping he'd wait a week as I can't make it to canberra tomorrow but can fly up to NSW next week... Already booked my flights to/from Melbs & sorted this weekend with friends. I really really wanted to be there when he first stepped back out onto a footy field though. :(

What makes it all fine is the fact he gets to step back out onto a footy field though. :thumbsu:

Absolutely pumped for him!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This story is the best. Not only do we share the same name *straightens tie* haha, I'm also trying to get back into sport after a what the surgeon called a significant knee operation. This guy is an absolute inspiration. Hope he can get back in the first team next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back