Another US mass shooting

Remove this Banner Ad

It must be time now that enough is enough and it finally sinks in? If "Crazy" Joe can do one thing in his term as President then the American Gun issue must be addressed as the top priority. I've felt awful all day. It's madness.

Nothing will change.

The Midterms are coming up in November. When Obama went after guns following from Sandy Hook, the NRA saw the Dems wiped out in the midterms on that issue, rendering Obama a largely Lame duck president after just 2 years.

They wont do a damn thing to jeopardize the slim House majority they currently have.

Seriously, there could be a dozen more of these between now and then (and there likely will be), with kindergarten kids and childcare centers being hit, and hundreds of murdered kids, and nothing would come of it.

Watch and see.

The Washington Post is reporting the shooter was bullied as a child.
Without knowing for sure I'd imagine it's pretty common. A lot of criminals had a very rough childhood.

I remember one kid a couple of years below me in our high school who, at the very least, had a severe case of Asperger's. He got absolutely tormented and on a semi-regular basis I guess he'd just snap and you'd hear him yelling from the school quad about how much he wanted to kill the kids in his class. It wasn't his fault (in terms of starting the issue) and from memory academically he was fine with being at a regular school but his parents should have moved into a different environment. But I also imagine their thought process was why should our child move to a different school environment because he is being bullied.

Anyway, the point is thank * he didn't have easy access to guns because he would have been a prime candidate to come in one day and gun down as many kids as he could.

It could be an experiment in American democracy, would the Democrats enacting meaningful gun control be rewarded by the sort of electoral success that would negate the backlash they'd suffer?
Good idea in theory.

Impractical given how their system works, the current make up of the Senate, and the fact that Manchin isn't up for reelection this year.

Shithole country.

Sadly, neither this nor any other of their festering social issues are going to be fixed while 40% of the population is more interested in "owning the woke libs/cucks/soyboys/betas" than actually bettering the nation.

I just feel sorry for everyone else caught in the literal crossfire.

The GOP has such a low opinion of the general American public, that they know they can put up the typical bullshit of "thoughts and prayers", "mental health", "knives kill people, too", and they can stall their way pass another massacre and nothing will happen, while they continue to laugh their way to the bank

At this stage, it isn't about criticizing their inaction: these people are accomplices in the murders, willingly supplying weapons to these individuals to carry out these atrocities as long as they make bank doing it. There's no other way to look at it

With the announcement that President Donald J. Trump will be speaking at the Forum, the U.S. Secret Service will take control of the General Assembly Hall and have magnetometers in place before entry.
You will be subject to a search of your person and belongings.... firearms, firearm accessories, knives, and other items WILL NOT BE PERMITTED in the General Assembly Hall.
NRA Annual Meeting

No Guns allowed at the NRA conference, when the NRA leadership, or prominent Republicans like Ted Cruz or Donald Trump are at risk of getting shot.

Once they're gone, and its just families walking around, guns are OK again.

Picture of one of the victims with her dad...you can read his shirt pretty well...
nqluciwg2k191.jpg

If the US senators cant agree on gun restrictions or control, then they could easily pay for 2 security guards at each school across the country.

Theres 130,000 schools in the US. It would cost 13 billion a year to staff 2 armed security at each school. The war in Afghanistan cost 800 million per day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the US senators cant agree on gun restrictions or control, then they could easily pay for 2 security guards at each school across the country.

Theres 130,000 schools in the US. It would cost 13 billion a year to staff 2 armed security at each school. The war in Afghanistan cost 800 million per day.

Sure, except in the real world that would require each security guard to personally vet every person who comes in, have a position where they can see all entries and be unseen from possible approaching threats and be able to constantly evaluate any possible threat.

You're talking full on body search and metal detector installations at every school to be manned by either these security guards themselves or other who then need to be funded either by the school or the government. And even then, it takes one to slip through the crack to kill 10+ kids because one of these guards who are meant to protect up to 2000 kids.

Can only make out some of it? What does it say
"F**k your gun free zones"

This is how the leader of Texas is dealing with the massacre...
nuy8gb5k7i191.png

So I guess the parents can be content their literal children are with what, Jesus now or some s**t?

The “simple” answer seems to be to just arm the teachers… im not a teacher but don’t beleive many teachers, or anyone without serious training, would be willing to point a gun at a child and shoot them.

The “simple” answer seems to be to just arm the teachers… im not a teacher but don’t beleive many teachers, or anyone without serious training, would be willing to point a gun at a child and shoot them.

Alas the answer to the gun problem: MORE GUNS! Surely if everyone has a weapons' then eventually the good guys with guns will outgun the gun bad guys in a gun gun battle guns and guns will win the gun day!

GUNS!

nuy8gb5k7i191.png

So I guess the parents can be content their literal children are with what, Jesus now or some s**t?

Sad part is he and others will blame the lack of guns for why his daughter suffered, they are that tone deaf

Now think how you and your classmates treated your teachers and then decide whether it would be a good idea to have them armed.

Ultimately this is a culture problem with America thats so deeply rooted and sustained by the interests who make money out of it that significant change is unlikely. You just have to see s**t like this to understand the mentality of what the average gun loving American stoutly believes is their God given right:
FTmQnUJXEAAVlce

Ultimately this is a culture problem with America thats so deeply rooted and sustained by the interests who make money out of it that significant change is unlikely. You just have to see s**t like this to understand the mentality of what the average gun loving American stoutly believes is their God given right:
FTmQnUJXEAAVlce
What a rich prick, in that picture there are at least 3 machine guns.

What a rich prick, in that picture there are at least 3 machine guns.

Remember, they are just good, honest, God fearing AMERICANS!

Sure, the guns imply they fear literally anything within a 10km radius but thats why God gave them GUNS!

nuy8gb5k7i191.png

That's a skin crawly coward's way to avoid confronting the real issue, the message hidden is that nothing is going to change with the only choice being acceptance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back