Another US mass shooting

Remove this Banner Ad

It certainly means it will dissappear from the msm

Until the next white guy shoots something up like a game of duck duck goose where the ducks are the politically inconvenient and passed over for coverage.

White guy shoots up Asian people at massage parlor - Hate crimes against Asian Americans on the rise, wait, African Americans are the primary perpetrators of that violence and let's not even talk about sex trafficking while so many people are crossing the south border - move on, move on!!

Yes, white guy shoots up Colorado. Perfect. Oh damn, he has a Muslim name - move on, move on!

Fake news CNN have been trying to cancel Fox for months.
That is because the more left wing news networks are down half their viewers lately and fox's 6% drop has them back at #1 again. The primary loss for all is non conventional media, but they will go after each other for the scraps while quietly trying to control youtube etc

Until the next white guy shoots something up like a game of duck duck goose where the ducks are the politically inconvenient and passed over for coverage.

White guy shoots up Asian people at massage parlor - Hate crimes against Asian Americans on the rise, wait, African Americans are the primary perpetrators of that violence and let's not even talk about sex trafficking while so many people are crossing the south border - move on, move on!!

Yes, white guy shoots up Colorado. Perfect. Oh damn, he has a Muslim name - move on, move on!

lol

Good thing you guys aren't into identity politics :tearsofjoy:

lol

Good thing you guys aren't into identity politics :tearsofjoy:
Calling it out when I see it is what everyone should do. I might just be cynical but I don't think they care about any victims at all, they just want to use stories that let them promote the narrative that white people are bad, racist and the cause of the suffering of minority groups - because the alternative is that they care even less about those minority groups, since they don't say a thing about the order of magnitude more people dying there.

I don't see how we get to a place where your race or gender doesn't matter when all politics wants to do is talk about race and gender.

Calling it out when I see it is what everyone should do. I might just be cynical but I don't think they care about any victims at all, they just want to use stories that let them promote the narrative that white people are bad, racist and the cause of the suffering of minority groups - because the alternative is that they care even less about those minority groups, since they don't say a thing about the order of magnitude more people dying there.

I don't see how we get to a place where your race or gender doesn't matter when all politics wants to do is talk about race and gender.

I trust you'll be "calling out" Fox's coverage now that the Colorado shooter has been identified as Muslim, after they completely ignored it at first.

I trust you'll be "calling out" Fox's coverage now that the Colorado shooter has been identified as Muslim, after they completely ignored it at first.
Just the same as I was when CNN and MSNBC reported Smolette's Nigerian friends as white Trump supporters.

As information comes to light it pivots the story. When someone is no longer interested in the story anymore because it no longer fits the narrative then you know they didn't care about it before either and they were using the victims.

Reports that Biden is looking at executive action on gun control. Does a president have the power to override the constitution?

What is actually happening there is the democrats have the numbers in congress to pass legislation on it, but they know they will pay a political cost at the ballot box for that.

Instead, they can have their barely warm president sign an order and let the supreme court decide. Handballing the issue upstairs.

Then they can campaign on needing to vote blue or red to protect the supreme court from deciding wrong.

They are political cowards.

Just the same as I was when CNN and MSNBC reported Smolette's Nigerian friends as white Trump supporters.

As information comes to light it pivots the story. When someone is no longer interested in the story anymore because it no longer fits the narrative then you know they didn't care about it before either and they were using the victims.

Yes, I know you've got no issues calling out teh left.

That's kinda the point I was making :tearsofjoy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not the GOP though, no siree :tearsofjoy:

When it comes to minimum wage, student loan dept, gun control and abortion, the big ticket Democrat items. How many bills have they passed in the last two months to get that sorted?

All this time when they have full control of the federal system?

...?

If everything has to be viewed through the lens of a binary option then we aren't going to get anywhere on any issue.

I'm going to take your non-interest in the subject matter itself as agreement with me that they are politically cowardly and to them it's about getting elected, not about delivering on their values.

I'll even go one step more:

If they did solve the issue they no longer get to campaign on that issue anymore and now have to run defending their choices, which will be linked to any and all unforeseen outcomes to which they will wear the blame.

If the Supreme court makes the decisions then the politicians are clean

When it comes to minimum wage, student loan dept, gun control and abortion, the big ticket Democrat items. How many bills have they passed in the last two months to get that sorted?

All this time when they have full control of the federal system?

...?

2 months lol. Wasn't Biden setting record pace with his EOs? Probably need to make up your mind if he's going too fast or too slow.

I'm pretty sure to get most of that through they'd need to blow up the filibuster - which you'd be totally on board with, yeah? :tearsofjoy:

If everything has to be viewed through the lens of a binary option then we aren't going to get anywhere on any issue.

I guess you should stop doing it then?

I'm going to take your non-interest in the subject matter itself as agreement with me that they are politically cowardly and to them it's about getting elected, not about delivering on their values.

You post this completely straight faced 2 months after the GOP said nothing to see here re: insurrectionists storming the capitol literally trying to stop certification of a democratic election, coz they'd like to remain in office please.

Ahhhh Tayls, never change :tearsofjoy:

And seriously, check out some of the talking points around statehood for DC. Its not coz it would likely give the democrats a couple of extra senate votes, oh me oh my no - its coz they have no car dealerships. GOP #sobrave and not in the slightest politically cowardly :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Last edited:
2 months lol. Wasn't Biden setting record pace with his EOs? Probably need to make up your mind if he's going too fast or too slow.

I'm pretty sure to get most of that through they'd need to blow up the filibuster - which you'd be totally on board with, yeah? :tearsofjoy:

I guess you should stop doing it then?

You post this completely straight faced 2 months after the GOP said nothing to see here re: insurrectionists storming the capitol literally trying to stop certification of a democratic election, coz they'd like to remain in office please.

Ahhhh Tayls, never change :tearsofjoy:

And seriously, check out some of the talking points around statehood for DC. Its not coz it would likely give the democrats a couple of extra senate votes, oh me oh my no - its coz they have no car dealerships. GOP #sobrave and not in the slightest politically cowardly :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
It's because DC is actually land given by Maryland for the purpose of a federal capital not beholden to a state?

Democrats want it for the same reason they don't want illegal immigrants identified in the census. It gives them more power.

Executive orders aren't passing laws. They could pass the Gun Ban Law of 2021 in one day through the house.

I don't see how you can play the hypocrite card without admitting I'm entirely right. So I'll take that.

Politicians are scum.

It's because DC is actually land given by Maryland for the purpose of a federal capital not beholden to a state?

Democrats want it for the same reason they don't want illegal immigrants identified in the census. It gives them more power.

Executive orders aren't passing laws. They could pass the Gun Ban Law of 2021 in one day through the house.

I don't see how you can play the hypocrite card without admitting I'm entirely right. So I'll take that.

Politicians are scum.

No Taylor, as per usual you're only looking at this from a partisan perspective.

The status of DC creates a number of very real problems.

1) they are dependant upon the Fed budget for funding, so if their budget isn't passed by Congress they are effectively on an unofficial lockdown

2) a number of functions managed by the states are owned either by Congress or the president. This has caused chaos with education, and was a problem with the NG deployment in January

3) DC cannot manage its own finances via new/amended taxes, bond issues, and so on. Everything has to be approved by Congress.

4) a population that is greater than many US states has no voice in the senate. This means DC voters have no say or influence on things like cabinet appointments, SC justices, or impeachment hearings.

Now this isn't to say DC should become a state. One other alternative is for Maryland to take over the entire city except for the Capitol/WH area.

This is also an issue for Puerto Rico, and is a massive reason for its current economic plight (although even worse - they have none of the advantages of being an American territory, but they are still regulated by Congress)

You should let the GOP know. Sounds like a much more reasonable argument than the cowardly tripe they're currently wheeling out.

Not quite as reasonable as giving the current population of DC a voice and proper representation in the senate, but still.

And the GOP doesn't want it, and doesn't want easier voting processes, for the same reason. #sobrave

Yes, through the house - then what? You're really on board for removing that filibuster aren't you? :tearsofjoy:

Yep, foaming in here to call the democrats political cowards after posting not one negative word about the GOPs machinations over the events of recent months just screams "entirely right" and is not at all hypocritical, well played :tearsofjoy:

You should let the GOP know. Sounds like an infinitely more reasonable argument than the cowardly tripe they're currently wheeling out.

Not quite as reasonable as giving the current population of DC a voice and proper representation in the senate, but still.

And the GOP doesn't want it, and doesn't want easier voting processes, for the same reason. #sobrave

Yes, through the house - then what? You're really onboard for removing the filibuster aren't you? :tearsofjoy:

Yep, foaming in here to call the democrats political cowards after posting not one negative word about the GOPs machinations over the events of recent months just screams "entirely right" and is not at all hypocritical, well played :tearsofjoy:

I was posting about how I expect both sides enjoy the division caused by the riots. Perhaps you should discuss the issues I raise instead of ignoring everything I say so you can say "but but but them too!".

You get to have the moral high ground on hypocrite when you decide to stop yourself. Do we have to wait another eight years for that? Where the things that mattered for the last four years don't matter for these next eight but suddenly matter again? In the meantime anyone who uses the same rules set out by the non power side when the table is turned is dismissed for doing so?

You made the standards dude. The only rule change I want is that everyone suspects the politicians of being self serving thunderC words that don't care about any issues unless it serves their political interests.

I was posting about how I expect both sides enjoy the division caused by the riots. Perhaps you should discuss the issues I raise instead of ignoring everything I say so you can say "but but but them too!".

I thought I was? We seem to be making some progress on the DC statehood issue - perhaps you could explain why DC being ceded by a state 200 years ago for the purpose of a federal capital outweighs the people living there now and their right to representation under the American system?

That you expose your fairly rank double standards when discussing stuff like this isn't my fault and deserves to be noted, because it diminishes your arguments - one of which on the above topic is Democrats only want DC to be a state because it gives them more power. GOP don't want it to be one because...?

No car dealerships, apparently :tearsofjoy:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back