Anthony Albanese - How long?

How long for Albo?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have u ever watched Shrek?
Have you ever posted anything not completely supportive of the Liberal dogs?
I find your faux independent/green claims stupefying.

Last edited:
Have you ever posted anything not completely supportive of the Liberal dogs?
I find your faux independent/green claims stupefying.

Plenty. I don't support the liberals...nor labor....nor anyone or any party. I support certain values, certain policies and certain perspectives....but im not stupid enough to get rusted on to a party which I suspect 90% of the posters in here are well and truely oxidised.

Plenty. I don't support the liberals...nor labor....nor anyone or any party. I support certain values, certain policies and certain perspectives....but im not stupid enough to get rusted on to a party which I suspect 90% of the posters in here are well and truely oxidised.
90%??

Truly???

Hyperbole alert.

The swinging voter is the single most destructive force in democracy.

A win for Labor, and no doubt relief for many on the left, but really is it a ‘great’ victory? They have won with a comparatively shrunken primary. There are some deep lessons and thought required for both major parties required moving foward. Time to be humble.

The LNP won a 'miracle' election last time without a majority of votes. Its called preferential voting. Minor votes are excluded until the final 2 preferences are obtained.

This time the two party preferential killed the LNP.

The reason was, people preferred ANYONE else but Scumo.

How the libs get out of their mess is anyone's guess.

Mudock/Sky want to move further into the RW religious/conservative realm. That's the populist one of white supremacy, anti science, anti worker & loony conspiracy theories.

It'll be interesting to see how Potato brain reunites the cracked & collapsing broad church of LNP's ideological inconsistencies. So is further RW populist isolation the answer?

The LNP won a 'miracle' election last time without a majority of votes. Its called preferential voting. Minor votes are excluded until the final 2 preferences are obtained.

This time the two party preferential killed the LNP.

The reason was, people preferred ANYONE else but Scumo.

How the libs get out of their mess is anyone's guess.

Mudock/Sky want to move further into the RW religious/conservative realm. That's the populist one of white supremacy, anti science, anti worker & loony conspiracy theories.

It'll be interesting to see how Potato brain reunites the cracked & collapsing broad church of LNP's ideological inconsistencies. So is further RW populist isolation the answer?

I think people voted him in because after "stuck up " Turnbull, he "seemed" to be a good honest aussie dad.
No-one is heading in your white supremacy direction in Australia, no-one who will collect votes anyway. We aren't america yet, though some people seem confused.

I saw Albo laughing the other day when he was at that quad meeting and I noticed he didn't have all his teeth. Closet Collingwood supporter?

Did you actively call out or condemn the lnp for engaging in the same type of low standard or did you just remain silent; while selectively speaking out?

While masai tu makes a good point about this being a line of a new standard to apply there will be those who are not eager to forgive and forget. Partly due to the demonstrated history that it is the lnp and the Murdoch media that seeks the gutter attacks first but carry on like salty children when the shoe is on the other foot.

Edit and “moral standing” is a bullshit imaginary construct. I certainly attach zero value to arbitrary “moral standing”
I haven’t really actively called out Tanya, except you chose to engage me on it.

I made an analogy about project boats that I “apologise” for then a single word “whataboutism” reference that’s used to silence those pointing out hypocrisy.

I think Tanya’s words were premeditated, knowing an apology would have to follow, but not caring on balance.

As issues go, it’s not a huge one. But I won’t be viewing Tanya’s protests of misogyny, gendered insults, and all the rest of it with any seriousness.

Nor should anyone else. It’s fake.

284544249_3296311730617575_3863519894223440259_n.jpg

I haven’t really actively called out Tanya, except you chose to engage me on it.

I made an analogy about project boats that I “apologise” for then a single word “whataboutism” reference that’s used to silence those pointing out hypocrisy.

I think Tanya’s words were premeditated, knowing an apology would have to follow, but not caring on balance.

As issues go, it’s not a huge one. But I won’t be viewing Tanya’s protests of misogyny, gendered insults, and all the rest of it with any seriousness.

sam winchester yawn GIF

Did you actively call out or condemn the lnp for engaging in the same type of low standard or did you just remain silent; while selectively speaking out?

While masai tu makes a good point about this being a line of a new standard to apply there will be those who are not eager to forgive and forget. Partly due to the demonstrated history that it is the lnp and the Murdoch media that seeks the gutter attacks first but carry on like salty children when the shoe is on the other foot.

Edit and “moral standing” is a bullshit imaginary construct. I certainly attach zero value to arbitrary “moral standing”
I have Bruce on Ignore but I assume that yet again she was passionately pleading for fairness and even-handedness towards one side of politics?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh, another "centrist" fraud

Why do all of you "centrists" criticize the Labor party to no end but not a word about the Coalition can be found

At least have the guts to come out and support your hate

I saw Albo laughing the other day when he was at that quad meeting and I noticed he didn't have all his teeth. Closet Collingwood supporter?
Growing up with a single mum in welfare housing, they wouldn't have been able to afford expensive dental repair like fillings. It'd be waiting for the government dentist to pull them out!

Delaying court and possible payment is always a good strategy regardless of whether death was on the cards.

no one wants to face judgement earlier then they have too. Or judgement at all. Her job was to stop payouts.

i really dont see what the problem is From the lawyers perspective.

the law simply shouldnt allow it. But if it does then you make full use of it as its in the clients interest.
It's called ethics mate, you wouldn't understand.

Bullshit you were not calling out Tanya. That is revisionist bullshit.

Clutches pearls
Give it a rest, she said he looked like a fictional character, so ******* what!
Scummo waged war against children that were confused about or wanting to change their gender identity, probably the most vulnerable kids in society!
* you are a weak minded conservative nitwit.

Clutches pearls
Scummo waged war against children that were confused about or wanting to change their gender identity, probably the most vulnerable kids in society!
duck you are a weak minded conservative nitwit.
There are at least a dozen links to comments made by the peice of s**t Dutton in exactly the same vane.

There would be a dozen more he made as a junior Liberal sperm dump about Julia Gillard and Kevin Rudd which would warrant 10 winning defamation actions in the current climate.
Dutton is steaming human s**t, it's brownest and most foul.
A s**t-campaigner to the grave, which he deserves whole heartedly.

Last edited:
There are at least a dozen links to comments made by the peice of s**t Dutton in exactly the same vane.

There would be a dozen more he made as a junior Liberal duck boy about Julia Gillard and Kevin Rudd which would warrant 10 winning defamation actions in the current climate.
Dutton is steaming human s**t, it's brownest and most foul.
A s**t-campaigner to the grave, which he deserves whole heartedly.
But Bruce’s feelings have been hurt, he’ll never trust another woman again.

Bullshit you were not calling out Tanya. That is revisionist bullshit.
You asked whether I actively called out and condemned similar type comments from lnp members. I dare say to the extent I “actively called out Tanya” then I did. Be it on this forum or elsewhere. Such comments in the terms I would have made them would have been lost in the flood of invective surrounding them. And there would have been no engagement on them.

My comment about Tanya was more in jest than anything else.

I don’t think it’s ok for any political entity to make those sorts of comments. I think it’s even worse to confect outrage about them whilst wilfully making them yourself.

But that ship has long sailed.

I’m just calling bullshit on the remorse.

Clutches pearls
duck you are a weak minded conservative nitwit.
Waged war?

What in the world do you mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back