Review Apologies to NM board

Remove this Banner Ad

Whenever times are bad; you just be thankful to the universe that you're not a Richmond supporter and happiness comes your way pretty quickly.

Anyway to anyone having issues with all jokes aside; all the best in 2017.

Speaking of which, where is TOD? Sampling Indo's finest again?

He also better apologise to us for his absence.

Fair call.

I hereby apologise to the rest of the forum for not posting a bunch of weird s**t over the last few weeks.

All good as fas as I'm concerned. Hope the rest of 2017 treats you better, mate.

What LtK said.

While we're on the subject I'll post a pre-emptive apology for whatever spews from my keyboard today having had zero sleep.

Play on..........

What LtK said.

While we're on the subject I'll post a pre-emptive apology for whatever spews from my keyboard today having had zero sleep.

Play on..........
How's the aircon situation going TT? Couple of warm ones coming up.

**slowly backs away and takes cover (in air conditioned comfort)**

Did someone mention aircon?

clint-eastwood-snarls.gif

The company sent multiple vans and tech's to reinstall the reconditioned burnt out fan motor last week and, surprise surprise, the bastard lasted five minutes before burning out AGAIN! The manufacturer Lennox has washed it's hands of the problem as well now so yeah, not good. Two days of mid to high 30's sunshine cooking our 1930's constructed tinderbox, with an overnight minimum of 25 inbetween, should just about do me in FFS!

Thanks for asking! :thumbsdown:

Did someone mention aircon?

clint-eastwood-snarls.gif

The company sent multiple vans and tech's to reinstall the reconditioned burnt out fan motor last week and, surprise surprise, the bastard lasted five minutes before burning out AGAIN! The manufacturer Lennox has washed it's hands of the problem as well now so yeah, not good. Two days of mid to high 30's sunshine cooking our 1930's constructed tinderbox, with an overnight minimum of 25 inbetween, should just about do me in FFS!

Thanks for asking! :thumbsdown:

Any recourse to Dept of Fair trading?

You a-hole. Even I could see the toes coming in off the long run after the mere mention of air con.

Any recourse to Dept of Fair trading?

Nyet.

The working life expectancy of said unit is 10-15 years, after which time a replacement will be required. The Lennox website has it in bold letters. Our unit's 17 years old. $8k (which we don't have spare right now) and a modern more efficient and reliable version can be installed immediately.

F***!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nyet.

The working life expectancy of said unit is 10-15 years, after which time a replacement will be required. The Lennox website has it in bold letters. Our unit's 17 years old. $8k (which we don't have spare right now) and a modern more efficient and reliable version can be installed immediately.

F***!

Surely your at the point of 'fused motor' and can claim under house and contents insurance.

Look at T&C of insurance and then give them a call.

You haven't got anything to lose!

Surely your at the point of 'fused motor' and can claim under house and contents insurance.

Look at T&C of insurance and then give them a call.

You haven't got anything to lose!

I doubt it due to the age of it but you're right, there's no harm in trying. I'll give the turkeys a call later today if I survive the night's roasting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back